Holy pally looking to Raid

I am Holly pally main swapped tried to be just dps just not me as i love to heal im a 596 ilvl im not one really enjoys pugging it. so im looking for a guild that i can raid with.

Immortal Paradox is looking for a few people to fill out our AOTC progression raid roster give me a shout if interested .BNET scudder80#1206

Hey Neela. We’re looking for another solid healer to add to our casual AOTC progression team. We raid Fri&Sat 830p-12a. We also do delves, m+, and more throughout the week as a guild. Hope to hear from you.

Here’s our obligatory guild info:

US - Thrall. Raid nights are: Wed \ Thur 9p-12a EST. Currently 7/8H.

Seeking a HPal for AOTC and Mythic Prog. We’re willing to help catch you up. We’ve been a guild since 2010 and have a solid core. Let us know if you want to have a convo, to see if we fit your needs! :slight_smile:

BNet: Aerbax#11297
Disc: rbx#124

Vitae Rising is looking for a healer for our AOTC team. We are adult-only (most of us are middle aged folks with families and jobs), and raid on Tues and Thurs, 10pm-1am EST (7-10pm PST). Outside of raiding, our members enjoy running keys, doing delves and farming achievements. If you’re interested in discussing things farther, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450 or on discord at Fenrirulv.

< Battle Buddies > is a new guild looking to build a solid raiding team focused on achieving AOTC and progressing into Mythic raiding. We’re seeking experienced players with at least AOTC experience, and Mythic experience is a plus. Our raid schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM EST.

Currently, we’re in high demand for Blood Death Knights, Guardian Druids, melee and ranged DPS, and healers of all classes. If you’re interested, feel free to contact our Guild Master, Xrusader, on Battle.net (Xarali#11692) or Discord (Xarali). We’d love to have you join us!

Hello Neela,

We are a newer guild looking to build a supporting community. Check us out if you are interested!