Holy Pally LF Home. 7/8m BOD

Hi Friends! I am a holy pally with a tank off spec looking to find a CE guild for progress in TEP. I am currently 418 ilvl and love to push keys. I have done up to the last two bosses in heroic Eternal Palace looking to push CE this tier. I have a resto druid alt currently 418 and some melee classes (DH,Fury war/ Assa Rogue) that are 418+ ready to push content. Prefer horde but alliance is not out of the question. You can contact me via discord if interested in me @ PAPAFLOP#1318. Thank You for your time and consideration.
Previous raid xp
BOD 7/8m
Uldir 8/8m CE

We are trialing ALL spots this Tuesday, disregard any specific classes I have mentioned below and send an APP if interested :peanuts:

LATE NIGHT [H-Mal’Ganis][9/9M CE][8/8 H] is in need of caster DPS and HEALERS for EP progression. We are REALLY looking for HPal/Priest but all other BIG skilled pumpers will be considered as well. Times: T/W/TH 11PM-1:30AM CST!! Please fill out our application if you’re interested. Please don’t hesitate, send in an APP. Don’t be scared, we don’t bite that much!

bit.ly/LateApp

Hello! We are currently hunting for top tier DPS and healers for Mythic Palace. We offer atypical raid times (morning/afternoon) and would love to chat if you can make our times. Here’s our forum post for more info, and good luck on your search! :squid:

Tyrannosaurus Rekt is a Cutting Edge (CE) team founded just before Uldir. We are a close-knit group of players now raiding under Seraph’s banner who want to grow into the most successful 6-hour/week Mythic raiding team possible.

We are Currently looking for:

Holy Pally

Wind Walker

Hunter

Boomkin

Spriest

Mage

Ele shaman

We raid two days a week

Sun/Mon 9-12 Server time (CDT)

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

Good attitude! We don’t like hanging out with Negative Nancy or Ragaholic Ryan.

ilvl 410+, neck level 50+ (or close enough), 7/9M experience or better in BDA (or previous relevant Mythic experience). We may consider exceptional applicants who are returning to raiding, and have great logs from previous tiers

You must know your raiding class/spec thoroughly well. We will deep dive your logs.

We don’t require alts, but if you choose to raid on one, you should play it well enough to not need coached by others.

We require 90%+ Attendance. You must bring your focus and A-game for those 6 hours every week. We raid on an ultra-light schedule, so your active participation and reliability are imperative for us to progress at an enjoyable and engagingly fast pace.

Still reading? Yay!

If you’re the kind of player who loves to run M+, post pictures of your cat/dog, or just really likes dinosaurs, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Recruitment Contacts

Drastically#1553

Calligraphy#11260

seraphguild.com/recruitment

1 Like

Diminishing Returns on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
EP 7/8 H
BOD 6/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic
CS 2/2 H

Currently recruiting:
DPS: High Priority Warlock, Ranged DPS , Rogue, monk
Healer: Any, High priority Paladin,
Closed: Most melee, Boomkins, Resto Shamans

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, WELCOME.

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

You can also add Geoza if I am not online - BTag Geo#1668

Hey! We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

• Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
  • Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
  • Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
  • Eternal Palace (Normal) 8/8 (Heroic) 7/8

We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding and community.

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk im on there as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!!!

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT