Holy Paladin Looking for Home

Hey everyone my Holy Paladin, Lignus, is looking for a guild to call home. I’m interested in heroic/mythic raiding, mythic + and even some PvP on the side. I’ve been playing off and on since vanilla. Used to be really into raiding in leguon, bfa, and shadowlands but I haven’t found a home here in dragon flight since I started playing again. Would love to hear what’s out there and join your WoW family :slight_smile:

Hey Lignus, We are on Area52 and raid on the weekends, We also run keys throughout the week at all levels, and we’re pretty active and responsive on Discord. Here is more about our guild

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 1/9M / 9/9H
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

(GM) Discord: " M05final " or " M05final#9096 "

Hello!

My guild Daybreak @ Tichondrius is recruiting a holy pally for our AOTC/mythic prog roster. Raid days/times are Mon & Wed 7-10 PST.

Check us out and feel free to reach out to chat!