Holy paladin looking for guild

Got 2/10 nathria experience and 10/12 nyalotha experience, previous guild fell apart. Add me on discord lanelor#5136

Hiya Lane!

We’re looking for another healer & more DPS to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hi-donut-care-tuesthurs-raid-recruitment/855053

I’ll add on Discord or feel free to add JrSlacker#11372 on BNET and lets chat!

Hey lane,
My guild is currently in need of a pally for mythic prog, I went ahead and sent a discord request. Below is a but more about us.

Inverse Logic (10/10H) is currently recruiting to start pushing into mythic prog.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p Eastern. Guild RBGs Saturday, Optional Weekend Raid Sundays, M+ as a guild on Mondays.

I would love to chat!
Btag - Doctersauce#1397
Discord - Doctersauce#4910

Hey Lanepally we are recruiting

Guild: Numinous

Realm: Dalaran-US

Faction: Horde

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9PM – 12AM EST.

(We occasionally extend our raid duration, but only if the entire raid comes to an agreement)

Current Progress: Castle Nathria 10/10 Normal | 3/10 Heroic

Currently Looking for:

Raid Team – Off Tank | Healer | Melee and Range DPS

Mythic+ Team – Accepting all classes and specializations for our Mythic+ teams.

About Us:

Numinous was formed in earlier February. Since then, we have grown with quality members. Our guild was created by experienced raiders who wanted to make a semi-hardcore-based guild that progressed into high-tier content while maintaining a chill atmosphere. Our main goal is to keep that chill atmosphere inside raids and out. We strongly believe that if any progression made in anger isn’t worth it in the end. We also run high mythic+ keys and are currently developing a Mythic+ Team. Our guild is active discord even when we are not doing guild activities.

Contact Information:

Battlenet-Tag: M05final#1114

Discord: M05final#9096

< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer. Our biggest struggle so far has been getting a stable healing core.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

You can contact me on Discord- Sharkbait#2856

Hello Lane! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup after members falling off of the game. We want to have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 3/10N currently. We are in need of all roles.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!