Holy paladin Looking for AOTC guild

Hello I just came back from a extended break and I am looking for a guild that is AOTC focused with some Mythic. I use to be a CE player I’ve played Holy Paladin since the end of legion and all of BFA into SL with a break to swap to shaman all of which was pushing CE content. My paladin is currently 408 IL I am working on it but I’m currently looking to set roots somewhere so i can get to know a group of people.

I am currently on Tichondrius ideal times for me are really anything passed 6PM PST. I am hoping to find an active guild outside of raid times I do enjoy Mythic plus as well as RBG content.

Feel free to contact me via discord panzer9474 or Bnet Brikkhaus#1870
Thank you for taking the time to read this. This forum idea was kinda new to me.

1 Like

Guild & Server: Tichondrius [H]
Raid Days/Times: Two Raid Teams:
Team Epic Wednesdays from 8 to 11 pm PST & Team Huge Fridays 8 to 11 pm PST.
Current Progression: 8/8 Aberrus AOTC
Recruitment Contacts:Bosh#8598/Angelfire#4191/Snx#4867/Mala#4632/Sigler#1298/Wildflõwer#8782
Contact us through Discord please.
Requirements: 420+ ilvl and similar progression. Looking for players with consistent attendance, mechanics competence, who strive to continually improve, are knowledgeable about their class and come to raid prepared. Weekly M+ to gear up. We are LGBTQIA inclusive . Guild is open to cross-faction.
Socials are welcome to join & Key pushers that are not interested in raiding.
Needs:
W & Friday Team need Enhancement Shaman.
Friday Team needs a Non-Priest Healer; prefer a Holy Paladin, P.Eovker, Resto Shammy.
Friday Team needs a Warlock.

Hey i think you should check us out

Hello Gaelith,

I am the main officer of Bier Roulette-Dalaran we are a casual but skilled raiding guild that pushes high end Mythic plus keys. We raid normal/heroic and always hit AOTC for the past 2 expansions. Our raid times are Tuesday/Sunday 8pm-11pm EST. Here is a link to our recruitment forum; (H/A) {US-Dalaran} Bier Roulette Tues/Sun AOTC Raid times-8pm-11pm EST.

If you have any questions or interested please message me Bnet: Upyers#1313 or in game HolyChad

Hey there Gaelith!

We’re actually in need of a healer for our core Heroic raiding group. Here’s some info about us:

About us

• We’re a US - Alliance-based guild on Sargeras (though Horde are more than welcome!)
  • We do a little bit of everything as you’ll see below

Raiding time

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 - 11pm EST. We’re starting with going for AOTC then afterward might go after Mythic, but not 100% on that just yet.
  • We’ve achieved AOTC every patch fairly easily and quickly.
  • We like to have fun while also getting things done in our raids!

Mythic +

• We’re also pretty big on M+, with most of our members getting 2500 and some going for higher.

PvP

• We have a few members in our guild who like PvP so more is always welcome!

Requirements

• Have fun and relax but take raiding seriously while doing so (Be prepared, on time, etc.)
  • Friendly, we’re very active in our discord so we’ll welcome you with open arms!
  • Discord. We won’t force you to talk with voice, but we would like you to at least listen in for callouts and the like.

Contact

• If this at all interests you, or you have some questions, please feel free to message me at:

Bnet: J igglenaut#1628
Discord: j igglenaut
(No spaces obviously, blizzard has my name censored for some weird reason lol)