Holy Paladin LFG Chill Guild

I am a Holy Paladin main returning to the game after a pseudo break. I am active duty Navy in the US and made a big move to Japan, so I had to press pause on gaming for a bit.

I have earned three Cutting Edge achievements since BFA as a Holy Paladin, so I am somewhat familiar with the class and game. At the moment I am simply looking for some fun people to play with. Nothing competitive. I am not an elitist by any stretch of the imagination; I am a 31 year old, married man who wants to meet some cool friends and play WoW. That is what I am looking for in a guild; some cool friends.

I can probably semi commit to a weekend raid schedule… maybe one night a week… but due to my job, I am unfortunately too swamped to raid during the weekdays.

If a guild is looking for a fun social healer for some m+, I am happy with that, too.

Thank you for reading my underwhelming post lol. Looking forward to hopefully hearing back from some fun people. :slight_smile:

hiya!! Boop sounds perfect for you! We’d love to welcome you into our guild/community
Here is a link for more info! [A] Frostmourne <Boop> Recruiting - Casual/Social Guild and Community! ^^

Hello Neekomochi,

Our Guild might be a good fit for you! See below for more info on our Guild!

In a Pickle-Thrall (Horde) // 18+ Guild

As with most 18+ guilds, we have explicit language. We do ask that all of our members have thick skin, as we do like to poke at one another, all in fun of course!

We offer: A wide variety of activities everyone in the guild loves to do! From M+ and Raiding current tier, old content achievement/transmog runs, mount/pet farming, to playing other games outside of WoW together! If you think it… We do it!

Below is our current scheduled activity days:

• Monday: M+ Night! Starts at 9pm EST and goes until the group(s) decide. Anyone can join in!

• Tues: Heroic Raid Night 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST

• Weds: Heroic Raid Night 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST

• Thurs: Activity Day (N/H Raid, Fun-Runs - see below for Fun-Run info) 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST

Fun-Run’s include a variety of things to do, we welcome any members of the guild to join in on the fun!

• Mythic raid(s) ( older raids of the expansion / previous expansions ).

• Current expansion Meta Raid achievement runs.

• Older Meta Raid & Dungeon Achievements.

• Transmog Runs for older raids / dungeons.

Bi-Monthly / Monthly Events:!! - We offer a variety of events including: Gathering Contests, Transmog Contests, Guild Lottery, etc! We give out gold prizes for the Winner(s)!

Celebration!: We love to celebrate Birthdays & Christmas! We collect donations all year long to give out to members as a gift for their Birthday / Christmas!

Would love to chat and see if we’d be a good fit!
Btag: Neithia#1315