Holy Paladin LFG - AOTC Achieved, Seeking Mythic Raiding Guild

Greetings Azerothians!

I am Holycrop (aka Cropdusting), a seasoned Holy Paladin with a burning passion for raiding and a track record of accomplishments. After careful consideration, I’ve decided to venture into the realm of mythic raiding once again, and I’m on the lookout for a guild that shares my dedication and enthusiasm.

About Me:

Primary Alts:

Raiding History: With 19 years of Warcraft under my belt, I’ve delved into raiding since the Burning Crusade days, mastering various classes and roles. My experience encompasses a wide range of raid content, and I bring a wealth of knowledge and adaptability to any encounter.

Availability: I am available for raiding 2-3 nights a week between 7:00 pm and 11:00 pm Eastern, excluding Fridays and Saturdays.

Roles: While my expertise lies in healing as a Holy Paladin, I am proficient in DPS roles. My alts, a Holy/Shadow Priest and an Elemental/Resto Shaman, are geared and ready for action. I am flexible and willing to adapt to the needs of the raid team.

What I’m Looking For:

• A mythic raiding guild with a focus on progression.
  • Raiding schedule that aligns with my availability.
  • A positive and collaborative community that values both individual skill and teamwork.
  • Open to both healing and DPS roles as needed.

Contact Information: If you are looking for a dedicated and experienced player to bolster your mythic raiding team, feel free to reach out to me in-game or via Discord. I’m eager to discuss opportunities, schedule a trial run, and become an integral part of your raiding adventures.

• In-game: Holycrop - Thrall Btag Wizman#1829
  • Discord: Cropdusting#8202

May the loot be in your favor and the encounters be conquered!

Cheers,

Cropdusting

2 Likes