Holy Paladin LF Guild

I am looking for a guild that raids 2-3 days a week preferably between 7:30 and 11:30 EST. Current ilvl is approx 470. Preferably a guild that has completed heroic and is pushing into Mythic. Also looking for a guild that likes to push keys when not raiding. I have been a former top 10 US raider a few expansions ago and want to return to raiding. I raided consistently from TBC-Early WoD. I always prepare for fights and review logs etc to optimize my performance. I also usually try to keep a few alts in good condition, and would be willing to play any alts necessary.

If anyone is interested or has any questions for me, my battletag is Baww#1131 and discord is Baww#6952.

Hi Bawwp,

Without End is currently looking for a Hpal to fill a Core Spot on our Raid Team.  We raid 9:00-12:00pm est and are currently 5/12 Mythic. I added you to btag and discord. Would you have time to speak with our officer core today?  I have the link below that give more information on the guild. We look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,
Volsung

bump still looking

Greetings Bawwp,

We would love to speak with you about joining our guild .

We raid casually, do keys and love playing alts etc. We will be focusing on AOTC every new content release & might dabble in some Mythic content if people are up to it.

Right now we are mainly gearing / prepping for Shadowlands. A lot of people are re-rolling and taking advantage of the exp/rep boost.

Feel free to reach out to one of us on BNET if you would like to know more!

Battle.net:

Phypher#11418
Makattack#1886
Addictive#1911

We hope to hear from you!