Holy Paladin / Disc Priest LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello, I am currently a 2/10M healer with AotC that is looking for a more serious guild that has CE aspirations. I have been in a couple guilds this expansion that are stuck at the Hungering Destroyer wall and I am looking for something more serious.

I have always been an AotC/Low tier Mythic raider and I’m hoping that I can get a shot to show my worth in a more serious guild. Not looking for anything crazy, just a guild that can achieve CE, or get close to it, each tier. I review my logs, have a team first mentality, and am always looking for ways to improve myself.

I am open to playing either the Holy Paladin or the Disc Priest, but prefer to only play one at a time and not simultaneously multi-class, as I feel that my time is best suited focusing all my energy towards getting as proficient as possible on one class.

Here is the link to my Paladin’s WCL page

w ww.warcraftlogs. com/character/us/malganis/carlopal

Sadly I do not have logs for my Disc as I’ve only been in more casual AotC raiding environments, but I still believe that I am proficient at that class as well, just not as experienced as my Paladin.

I am currently on Mal’Ganis - Horde, but I am willing to server change to another high populated Horde Server if the guild is the right fit. I am flexible on raid days / times and will consider all options, but if I was to have a preference something starting around 8 or 9 at night eastern would be ideal.

If you are interested in giving me a shot, or want to chat more (I am always open to Discord interviews using voice), leave your guild plug below and I will contact you, or you can contact me on Discord at Carlo#0062. Thank you very much for your time!

Hello, I represent Socially Awkward a Mal’Ganis guild currently 4/10M pushing Lady Innerva. We came across your post looking for a guild and wanted to reach out.

We raid Tues and Thurs 8-11pm CST. We’re comprised of some friends who’ve come together over the years, others picked up along the way, and of course socially awkward folks. We enjoy Mythic+ along with regular raiding. We’re looking for people with a good attitude toward raiding and fellow guildies, good attendance, and a willingness to learn. We aren’t about to one shot every boss in progression but we’ll sure as hell try.

If you’re interested you can contact me either through Discord: wholyhell#7387 or BNET: FluffyChewy#1130

I look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers.