Holy moly. The Horde bias is blatant

Had Greek food recently? :rofl:

They could have stopped warfronts from turning over and starting a new attack right before the patch to prevent people from doing warfronts on the “season 1 ilevel rewards” and missing out on the higher awards. They could have just reset the quest at the Tuesday reset and let people do it again.

Instead they chose to put the whole attacking phase at the season 1 reward ilevel. That denotes either a complete lack of awareness regarding how warfronts are viewed as giving the horde a gear advantage (episode one being Arathi and horde queuing at low ilevel for unlimited 340s, this is episode two) or a complete lack of caring. Neither conclusion is flattering.

No not recently. Gyros with tzatziki sauce and feta cheese sound scrumptious though.

Just as an aside the reason I see why Horde wins more in randoms is Alliance is lucky to have a single healer whereas Horde will have more than one usually. I can’t speak for Rated

1 Like

I started this thread sort of knowing how the cycles work and when they are. Now all I’m sure of is that my Defiant Nightblade hopes the new ilvl is in effect for the freehold warfront.

Move along nothing to see here, “Alliance perpetual victim syndrome”

4 Likes

What counts as “attacking”? Horde will still have the post phase with the portal open on the 22nd, and Alliance will still be in the contribution phase. If the attack part starts when you can queue for it, just hold off on the contributions to make sure it starts after the 22nd.

Currently you can shadowmeld/stealth reaping mobs. Due to cd you can technically avoid all reaping packs.

The risk of doing this is only that they don’t despawn, so if you wipe you will have to pull them to get back. Also all packs are linked, so if you shadowmeld the 20% mobs, when you get to 40% both packs will pull.

I assume the same is the case with pulling mobs after a wipe, I assume all alive will pull.

Which lasted how long exactly? Oo

Yes. They should pause the Alliance WF now just for you, right? No wonder “Horde bias” is something they laugh about. Did you listen to yourself before posting this?

9 Likes

He does have a point though. The Horde has been given everything this expansion, before the Alliance.

The Horde got into Arathi first and were able to take a huge lead on gear by consistently farming rares.
The Horde was able to queue for Mythic Uldir through LFG almost an entire month before the Alliance was able to.
And now the Horde will be allowed to farm Season 2 Darkshore gear and take a lead on gearing again, just like with Arathi.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

When something happens often enough, it is not a “coincidence”.

3 Likes

Holy moly, OP, you want some cheese with that whine?

Semper Fi! :us:

3 Likes

I guess they figure since 80% of players are now Horde it doesn’t really matter. I’ve never seen a company like this that legitimately doesn’t care if they lose customers.

3 Likes

The devs are not going to adjust, delay, or extend a patch release or season/content release just because of the sensitive fee-fees of diehard Alliance players.

You people and your “complaints” are getting surreal. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Actually it is to be fair. If someone did the quest before the season started and got 385 gear wouldn’t it be unfair to give anyone doing it after that 400 gear? Want to get 400 gear right away? Don’t contribute. As long as it doesn’t start until after season 2 starts mid Tuesday we’ll get 400 gear.

1 Like

I have pretty much given up on understanding it. I just go to the front page of wowhead.

No, it’s faction Bias because they didn’t do this when Uldir released.

1 Like

I think at this point in the events, we ( Alliance ) should have learned to conform to things like that!

The only thing that makes me lose more and more credibility in the Devs is the seeming apathy they seem to feel when they have to make any decision that might be misunderstood by the Alliance, without even saying a simple ‘we regret the inconvenience, folks’!

Well, another detail that helps make BfA a public success and criticism!