Holy hell torghast sucks as frost

Bone borrower and the death grip reset is pretty op. If there are rats around you can run around with a very large army of pets.

Frost has one of the highest swings in runs i have come across and I have chronic altitis.

The biggest issue I found is without the right powers, your AOE is hot garbage causing early fights to just take forever. Depending on the wing too, you can get a pull with 2-3 disarm mobs which negates all your healing.

I actually found blood way easier - especially running super strain - you live forever, all the DND buffs directly apply to you, the death strike buffs benefit you tenfold and you have relentless aoe to just smash packs quickly.

Or just go full terrorist build; pump everything into the fleshcraft exploding after 15 sec and the fleshcraft does more shielding (and anything to increase your hp) and become a living bomb.

The Abom limb duration increase with rune usage also greatly benefits frost - with the right rotation you can keep it up for…ever.

But to agree with you OP; I’ve not felt as punished for bad powers with any other spec as I have with fdk.

1 Like