Holy/Disc Priest LF Guild

Raiyyn, you and your friends sound like you would fit in great with us in Casual Hex on US-Bloodhoof/Duskwood! Our goals definitely align, as every tier our main focus is to get AotC but at our own pace, with usually 1 or 2 mythic kills after that. We are a family of weirdos that have been raiding continuously together since MoP. A big thing our guild brings is stability. We don’t usually break from raiding between tiers, and slow and steady doesn’t win the race in WoW, but we creep into the top 10 or even top 5 in progression because we just want to have fun. We raid Sunday and Monday from 9-11:30 EST with a hard cut-off at 11:30 because people have kids, lives, careers, needy goldfish, etc. If this sounds like something you are interested in here’s the obligatory guild spam for more info!

About the Guild

< Casual Hex > is a chill and community-oriented raiding guild that has been welcoming both new and veteran players and has been actively raiding with a solid core group on Bloodhoof since Mists of Pandaria. We focus on cultivating a warm and inclusive atmosphere for experiencing everything WoW has to offer. We are a true community of friends, hosting a yearly real-life meetup called “HexConn” to cement and celebrate the connections we create in-game. We also celebrate the holiday season with in-game parties where we all hang out and celebrate with games, prizes, and good company.

About Our Raid Team

Our current progression team, Hexual Feeling, raids every Sunday and Monday from 9:00-11:30 PM EST. Every tier we strive to achieve “Ahead of the Curve” and at least 1 mythic kill. Everything else after that is extra bonus feel-good boss kills. We want to comfortably stay within the top 20 guilds on our server. Our guild provides food, flasks, and repairs to help out on personal raid costs.

What We Need

We encourage anyone who needs a new WoW home on Bloodhoof/Duskwood to join us as social members. Our raid team is currently recruiting any class, but we are especially interested in the following…

• Any DPS that is comfortable with a tanking Offspec
  • Healers with DPS offspecs
  • Shadow Priest
  • Warlock
  • Rogue

Current Progression

So far in Battle for Azeroth Patch 8.1.5 we are

• 8/8H & 1/8M Uldir
  • 8/8H & 1/8M BoD
  • 1/2H CoS

Interested in Joining?

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact

Repressor
Recruitment Officer
Btag - Eternitea#1975
In-game mail to Repressor-Duskwood
Discord - Eternitea#6351 <— Preferred method

Airent
Guild Master
Btag - Fish#1511
In-game mail to Villoda-Bloodhoof or Airent-Bloodhoof
Discord - Airent#7451

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you. We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and just recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 1/2 H CoS. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Hey Raiyyn,

Apologies for not responding sooner, we were checking a couple things because I know you want to heal and I wanted to make sure we were going to have a spot with you before responding :slight_smile: I want to chat more with you regarding your situation and our needs/wants.

Please add me on discord (preferred) or bnet
Discord: Aidy#7495 Bnet: Aidy#11206.

Thanks so much!

Thanks for all your responses. I found a place on my current server I’m hoping will work out.

Many of you guys sound absolutely amazing! And I do also love M+ so if any of you have communities for that, or have a DPS spot (not on Tuesday or Wednesday) for an Alliance Mage or a Horde Hunter I would love to get to know you that way (Cross realm for now) in case my new place doesn’t work out.

Best of luck to everyone!! Much :heart:.

I think we would be a great fit!! I am starting a new 1 day a week raiding guild. The guild will be doing heroic and early mythic kills. We are horde on Turalyon. Raid is Sat 7:30-11pm cst (8:30-12 est). I would love to chat with you!

Cinnebuns#1943

Glad you found a home Raiyyn! I am always happy to have folks I can add for M+ runs! Add my btag Ranico#1430, usually run M+'s on Friday and Saturday nights from 8pm on, generally M10-M13 keys.

Kind Regards,
-Ranico

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

Evolved is an heroic AotC focused raid guild. We occasionally will do some Mythic raid bosses when we have time and the right composition for it, but it is not our main goal!
You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hello Raiyyn! :heart:

[A] Snip Snip is a casual guild rebuilding their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. We’ll treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)!

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster. Interested? PST in game for an invite (you know you’re curious).

Hope to hear from you soon! :blush: Welcome Home!

Adorapine #1749