Holy - Avenging Crusader

(mostly pvp perspective)

I don’t think this talent will see play this expansion but just a quick suggestion for the next.

The ability would be far more interesting if it put healing and cooldown reduction on every damaging ability - holy shock, hammer of wrath, shield of the righteous, vanquisher’s hammer, consecration, etc. Just adjust the numbers accordingly.

It will smooth out healing and make everything you do feel more impactful instead of sitting around spamming crusader strike wishing it would come off CD faster.

Aggressive aspects are what make healing in Pvp not-boring, make it happen.

Thanks.

1 Like

That would be cool.

Avening Crusader* has never been a fun talent. First of all, with the ridiculous mana cost Blizz put on Crusader Strike, you will go OOM from this quickly. Second, it has no synergy with the rest of our toolkit.

I’d rather Blizzard bring back BFA-style Sanctified Wrath w/ Glimmer as a playstyle. I really enjoy turning into a Holy Shock gatling gun lol (Holy Shock is one of the most satisfying spells to cast in the game).

Honestly, Holy Avenger would be better for Ret. It would be a great group healing CD that doesn’t come at the expense of damage.

I like how avenging crusader is so rarely used people forgot about it and assumed you meant holy avenger lol.

Ok in my defense though

1. I got the effect of the ability right even if I got the name wrong
  2. alcohol
  3. Poster above me said the other one
  4. see 2)
1 Like

I meant Avenging Crusader lol, just got the name mixed up.

1 Like

Avenging Crusader is much like Nature’s Vigil which druids are getting as a class tree talent in Dragonflight(though that could change). So I could see Ret and even Prot having access to it. Though I would prefer the legion 1 min Cooldown version.