[H/N RP] UNDEAD Tavern Night - Every Thursday

Undead Tavern Night: Scarlet-Free since 2015…for now.

A event filled with the Forsaken? Looking forward to hanging out and maybe drawing a few more sketches.

1 Like

We are about to start for the week. So bring out your dead.

2 Likes

See you there tonight!

2 Likes

Bring out your dead!

3 Likes

As a quick note, this week we are at a rp campaign this week. We won’t be hosting tavern this week due to being out of the area because the majority of our Horde community is deployed.

We encourage rpers who want to hang out, to come join us at the rp campaign and take part in various rp adventures with us and the Horde community.

Campaign link for info: [H-RP] Battle of the Bilge - Coalition of the Horde RP Campaign - #25 by Banshih-moon-guard

2 Likes

Still going strong!

1 Like

Only undead nerds rp here.

2 Likes

Deaders tavern night is tonight.

4 Likes

Still active, still a questionable place to bring the living.

2 Likes

Woo! One year gone, and Tavern Night is still going strong!

I’d like to thank everyone of you deaders that takes the time to socialize with your fellow corpses. Especially those willing to stitch back a body part or two.

5 Likes

Shake dem bones

Little late but how might one access this on WRA or ED?

1 Like

Have the starting quests in the area done where the Kirintor are kicked out of the area, and then just show up with warmode off :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tavern Night is happening now, and is as chill as ever! Come enjoy some of the only CHAIRS the Horde has to offer!

(Apparently I’m the 69th reply!)

2 Likes

Tavern Night this week will be out at ToA and is not going to be in our usual Ambermill location.

1 Like

Still going strong, see you there tonight!

1 Like

I’ll check it out.

1 Like

Due to the rp events at an ongoing D20 RP campaign, we are now hosting Tavern Night at Fenris Isle.

Campaign info: [H/N-RP] Midnight Rites, Sept 2022 Campaign

1 Like

Still going strong once a week.

1 Like