[H]Multiple tank / dps or heals player looking for a home

Pally at 200!
DK at 57!

Give me a hit on Discord, I would love to talk to you or all of you.

Alpha Guild on US Stormrage

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
BNET: Sylv#1803
Discord: Sylv#1787

Afternoon everyone!!!

Hey! Not sure if you’re willing to raid weekends but we’re looking for DPS to join us for heroic. We’re 9/10H and raid Friday 9pm-12am EST/Sundays 4-7pm EST as our main days. On Saturdays we normally have normal alt raids 8-11pm (also EST). We have people who do keys daily as well. If you want to read more you can find the whole guild spiel below, and you can add me on Discord (cloe.nd#2073) if you would like to reach out.

DK is 60!!!

Monk,
Druid.
DK,
Pally and DH! LETS GO~~~~~~

evening all

Morning. After a day I got my DK to 205

Hey Kungfusloth! We’re an EST based Guild/Community who might be a good fit. Check us out! :slight_smile: 2 nights a week and some M+ on the side (keys anywhere from 10s-18s+). Let me know if you think we may be a good fit or if you wanna know more!

Dang. Sorry, too early

Dk,DH, Monk, Druid, Pally!!!

Hey if your still looking we are an alliance guild that could really use a DK as a DPS this tier but a tank next tier. If you have any interest or wanna talk add my btag Drexian#1796

Sorry, I was out for a couple days

Morning everyone

Afternoon peeps!