[H][Mal'Ganis]<Baja Blast> New Guild Looking for More for Heroic Raiding!

Realm: US-Mal’Ganis – Horde

Guild Lead: Verdere-Mal’Ganis

Battlenet: hworley95#1234 Discord: hworley95#1424

Guild Mission Statement

Baja Blast is an environment in which people are having fun.

Fun in WoW to me, means overcoming challenges with a great, small, family-like group of lads. Overcoming challenges together is what creates bonds between people, eventually creating friendships, creating a fun place to hang out. The main challenges we will tackle will be Heroic raiding and Mythic +. Our goal each raid tier will AotC. We are not trying to be a mega-hardcore mythic guild. If we get the full heroic raid on farm, we may dabble a bit in mythic if the group wants to.

Raiding

Raid days/times are: Thursday and Monday 7:30-10:00 PM CST (server time). Baja Blast is a new guild rebuilding with a small group of members from a previous guild’s raid team. Depending on recruitment, if we need to spend the first few weeks in normal to learn mechanics and get the group comfortable with each other, we can do so before moving into heroic. AotC is the goal each raid tier. We will try our hardest to provide consumables (food, flasks, pots) for everyone, but given that we will be a brand new, small group, you may need to bring your own sometimes.

There will be a trial period of at least 4 weeks for new raiders. This time will mostly be to make sure you fit well with the rest of the team. Whether you are a cool person we want to hang out with is more important than your raid performance.

What we need:

At this point, almost everything. Prior raiding experience would be awesome, but not required. Providing armory pages, logs, and/or raider io would be a huge help.

Discord:

Discord is our main guild community hub. Almost all of our group coordination will be done through Discord. On our Discord server you will find the guild rules, announcements tab, and our current content tab. Speaking in Discord is not required, but being able to listen before/during boss fights/dungeons fights is.

How to Join:

Reply via this post or by sending me a whisper in-game.

Add myself (guild leader) on battlenet/in-game. My battlenet is: hworley95#1234. My character name is Verdere.

Add me and contact me on Discord. My username is hworley95#1424. If you would like I can invite you to the Discord server and you can hang out to get a feel of the guild before officially joining us.

We look forward to having you!