[H][Mal'Ganis] LF heals and dps for heroic & mythic SoD,raid every Tuesday and Thursday from 7-10PM CST

Hey, all! Crimson Fury is a raiding guild that focuses primarily on keys and progression raiding. Currently 8/10 H SoD, we raid every Tuesday and Thursday from 7-10PM CST. We are currently working on finishing up Heroic so that we can start Mythic progression and push for CE. We also run a ton of keys throughout the week, all players are welcome to join :slight_smile:

Here are our current needs for our raid team:

• 1 healer (either resto shaman or holy pally)
  • WW monk
  • Boomkin

Please get in touch with me via Discord if you’re interested in raiding with us, or if you’re looking for a new guild home for lots of keys. Casual players are also welcome! Discord tag: Selenyi#2338. Hope you come try us out and see you soon!

Hiya! Still looking for~
1 tankie boi
1 healer (either resto shaman or holy pally)
Enhance shaman
Fury warrior
Boomkin
Please get in touch with me via Discord if you’re interested in raiding with us, or if you’re looking for a new guild home for lots of keys. Casual players are also welcome! Discord tag: Selenyi#2338 and/or Zara#5487. Hope you come try us out and to see you soon!

239 Fatboi Tank looking for a raiding guild!

added on discord!

discord - DEETEE#1171
btag - DEETEE#1675

Hiya! Updating! Still looking for~

1 healer (either resto shaman or holy pally)
Boomkin
WW monk

Please get in touch with me via Discord if you’re interested in raiding with us, or if you’re looking for a new guild home for lots of keys. Casual players are also welcome! Discord tag: Selenyi#2338. Hope you come try us out and to see you soon! :slight_smile:

Hiya! Crimson Fury is a raiding guild that focuses primarily on keys and progression raiding. Currently 9/10 H SoD, Focusing primarily on AOTC then we start with Mythic push, we raid every Tuesday and Thursday from 7-10PM CST. We are currently working on finishing up Heroic so that we can start Mythic progression and push for CE. We also run a ton of keys throughout the week, all players are welcome to join

1 healer (either resto druid or holy pally)
WW monk
and/or any expectional dps to fit the role

Please get in touch with me via Discord if you’re interested in raiding with us. Discord tag: Selenyi#2338. Hope you come try us out and see you soon!

hello are you guys still looking for a windwalker monk?

Yes we have been looking for ages! ADD me on discord? Selenyi#2338

Hey, all! Crimson Fury is a chill raiding guild that focuses primarily on keys and progression raiding. Currently 9/10 H SoD 1/10 M, we raid every Tuesday and Thursday from 7-10PM CST. We are currently working on finishing up Heroic so that we can start Mythic progression and push for CE. We also run a ton of keys throughout the week, all players are welcome to join :slight_smile:

• 1 healer (either resto druid or holy pally)
  • Warlock
  • any exceptional dps to fill the roster

Please get in touch with me via Discord if you’re interested in raiding with us, or if you’re looking for a new guild home for lots of keys. Casual players are also welcome! Discord tag: Selenyi#2338. Hope you come try us out and see you soon!