[H][LFG] Rogue lf M raiding guild

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a guild to raid with for the rest of this tier and next tier. Most of my wow career has been as a pvper, i’ve been 2600+/gladiator on Hpal, Rsham, and warlock. I’ve also been between 2k-2.4k on many other specs, and this season I have 2 rshams at 2.4k and this rogue at 2.1k.

I started getting into pve in nyalotha, and got 10/12 mythic on my warlock. In shadowlands I raided CN and got 6/10 mythic before my guild died to a poe league. My warlock is named tokyofreshl on mal’ganis if you want to check logs, change to bfa/nya and castle nathria.

no strong preferences for time/days. I would like to try for CE next tier, I also enjoy pushing keys. Rogue is a little undergeared and I haven’t raided this tier so don’t mind being put on an alt team for the time being. btag is tokyofresh#11719

Heya Tokyo,

Fulgur on Mal-ganis horde is a new guild for 9.2 with a core of players that have extensive CE / US rank experience. Looking to add some more competition to the weekend scene on a work/family friendly schedule. We still have a few slots open for dps next tier.

Raid Schedule:
Fri (optional social night)
Sat 9-1 EST
Sun 9-1 EST

Feel free to hit me up if you’re interested!
Discord Ari#6263