[H][LFG] CE raider returning for Shadowlands

Hey Everyone,
I’m Looking to come back for Shadowlands and Join a team. I am currently looking for a horde guild with sights set on CE for Shadowlands. I last raided in Uldir where my guild made it to 7/8 mythic. I stopped raiding because of a change in guild leadership that changed the entire raid atmosphere and made it generally unenjoyable to play. I primarily play DPS and am looking to continue that trend. I’ve spent most of my WoW career on Zul’jin but am open to moving a character or two for raiding.

I know that not having raided in the last patch or two is not ideal. I won’t leave a long wall of text here on why I deserve a raid spot. I will do pretty much whatever it takes to play my characters at an optimal level. I will leave contact info and raid info below as well as history for people to view. I am completely okay with doing a pre shadowlands trial if need be. I have a 478 DK with proper corruptions ETC. I would love to hop into voice chat and talk if you have any questions or concerns. I understand it will most likely be a bench position to start and that is fine as I believe I am able to preform well enough to earn a spot.

Thank you for anyone who has taken the time to read though this post. I will leave relevant links below for people to utilize.

Useful Information

Ideal Class: Mage of Death Knight

Ideal Raid: 2 nights a week 6 to 8 hours in the Eastern Time Zone.

BattleTag: Bluejacket19#1118

Discord: Paradigm1157#8628
I can’t add any logs or raidier io scores to my posts for some reason so currently im 2.1k IO and 1/13 M but I have plenty of logs from old raids to justify performance if anyone is interested in seeing them.

Raiding History: (There is quite a bit here so I’ll only include tiers I played)

8.3: Came back to the game and have only been able to make PUG groups 1/12 Mythic

8.0/.1: 7/8 M Zul’jin

7.3: 7/9 M Magtheridon

7.0-2: 7/7 M EN, 3/3 M ToV, 10/10M Nighthold Magtheridon

6.2: 13/13 M HFC Zul’jin

6.0: 7/7 M Highmaul 0/10M BRF (Made a guild with friends for start of WoD and i can not remember the name but i do remember that it fell apart after Highmaul.)

5.3: 14/14 H/M SOO (it changed here to mythic iirc) Zul’jin

5.2: 13/13 H ToT Zul’Jin

5.0: 16/16 H I can’t remember the name of the guild. It was alliance on Kel’thuzad and i was playing hunter.

CE Classes played:

Hunter, Mage, Warrior, Death Knight, Rogue, and Demon Hunter. All DPS.

This is the end of my CE raiding. I raided in Wrath and Cata but just with a group of friends on The Venture Co.

If you have made it this far I thank you again for taking the time to review my post. I will be more than happy to chat with you. I’m not trying to pull wool over anyone’s eyes I just want to play the game. In fact I quite enjoy the guild that I am in now there is just no available raid spots and i’m running out of time before shadowlands. Regardless of what you decide after reading this post I wish you and your guild the best of luck.

1 Like

Hi Diggums (et salut!)

I know you’re aiming for horde, but in the offchance that you’re willing to play alliance, I think we would be a great fit for you. We have a couple players returning to the game who previously raided Mythic but skipped out on BFA, so you wouldn’t be alone in that. Send us a message if our goals line up with yours! Contact info in the post.

1 Like

Hey there, not sure if you’d be willing to faction change, but I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hi Diggums,

We’re looking for players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. We raid a 9-hour schedule (3 days), and we do not recruit for a bench.

We raid a fairly casual schedule (7-10pm EST Mon, Wed, Thurs) and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.