Hire New Devs - Terrible at Balance and Don't Listen

reading is hard

1 Like

Patch was on Tuesday and nerfs were Friday night.

24 hours?! Quick maths

Oh right, I forgot…you’re not on those forums.

Sure if that’s your attempt to explain away almost 3 whole days between release and nerfs

I know it hurts to be left out of something, but if you focused less energy on being argumentive and more on being productive you might be on the other forums to see the original conversation…which occurred within 24 hrs.

1 Like

You claimed Ret was nerfed within 24 hours, when Blizzard didn’t even acknowledge the issue until literally 21 hours ago lol. You must be living in a fever dream.

The blue post you linked is from 21 hours ago yet Ret wasn’t touched for 3 days.

You do realize there is another forum for the devs to discuss things directly with invited players, yes?

Please google.

Thanks goodbye.

Your OP with your claim.

Doesn’t match with the blue post, because you’re going to try and backpeddle.

The only forum that exists which is publicly visible, for “specifically invited players” is the community council forums. Again, nothing on that forum has a blue post until Kaivax links the exact thing you linked from 21 hours ago.

I simply asked where you were getting your math from because Ret wasn’t touched for 3 days :shrug

I mean, I would post pictures from the other forums but its against it’s tos.

Instead, I will do your homework for you

How do i get onto the secret forums - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

The secret forum that exists is not helping - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Secret Forums Allegedly Used for Feedback - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Just like people know Mists of Pandaria was coming MONTHS before the announcement, Ret was slated to be nerfed within 24 hrs of patch. They held off for a wait and see, then posted their notes. The vitriol on these forums, is why it was pushed even faster after the official announcement.

Again, take your energy and put it to being a productive member that contributes to the WoW community, and you might get invited.

Lol okay then. You make a claim there’s some TAWP SEKRIT forum which you apparently can’t link, that backs up what you’re saying but we are supposed to take your word for it.

Sure thing.

:dracthyr_lulmao:

Click the links I posted…

You are a clown.

Yes links from 3 years ago that are just speculative.

Cool thing!

You can’t back up what you’re saying means you have no argument. You literally link publicly available information and claim they’ve been holding nerfs for 3 days (which apparently is 24 hours) then pivot to saying there’s some top secret forum where this is discussed.

Somehow I’m the clown :thinking:

While it wouldn’t surprise me that more subforums exist outside of the TL3 Lounge, I feel like the “secret” discord they use probably gets more traffic.

1 Like

Which, while talked about by Towelliee and others, means nothing in the sense of this thread because he’s making claims he can’t prove.

Haha okay child. Just going to report your thread as trolling and move on.

Maybe next time when you want to make a claim, at least provide ACTUAL evidence for it.

Exactly my point. Incapable of civil discussion. You are so hung up on semantics that you don’t realize or even understand it doesn’t matter if it was 24 hrs (on the other forums), 3 days (public announcement), a week, or 2 months.

Once again, the cycle of “Blizz posts upcoming changes and pushes them to PTR. Players test changes and give feedback over the course of thousands of hours, including in-depth review videos, stating that Ret dmg will be too high in PvP. Blizzard doesn’t listen and pushes things live. Ret gets nerfed, like players said it would.”

Now that Ret has been brought back down to earth, well semi-close anyway…

How about we get nerfs to Marks hunters.

2 Likes

Well I mean, he’s right. You claimed they nerfed it within 24 hours of patch release and then posted a blue post from 3 days after. Pivoting to some top secret forum where your evidence supposedly lies isn’t helping your argument.

These are changes for retail not classic…