Hippocritical Wow players

What’re you HATING for ??? Outlaw has been KNOWN as the crappy rouge for yeaaaars & all of a sudden you all are saying it’s op? Why is it op? Because you can move around drama like a dh,priest,hunter,druid etc ? Because you can sneak invis like other classes can too? Because you have a healing vial tht only heals for 25% DMG over 4 secs ? Because you have 2 defensive , one is magic immune for 5 freaking seconds and the other is physical immune for 10 secs but all u have to do is get behind me n cc me n my evasion time is up ??? You all complain about rouges because you suck so bad tht you can’t manage the skill needed to beat one . What about pallys 1million immunity bubbles that a rouge can’t do anything but run ??? What about druids tree transformation?? Bastards will eat burst from 3 rouges AND WIN!!! What about dk’s super healing ability as of you’re fight a damn healer/DPS ? What about priest little floating black orb crap that makes them faster n immune almost ??? What about the priest flying ability in the middle of a damn arena ??? What about dh’s flying ability to escape being killed even though they’re op as hell??? As of a dh needs ANY defensive at all , but you don’t see me on here HATING on anyone else characters or how they play them . Outlaw is NOT easy whatsoever . You have to control the wholeeeeee arena , run, cc and kill if you can . IF. THEY NERFED OUR MANEUVERABILITY TALENT SO WE CANT ESCAPE MOVEMENT PAIRING EFFECTS ! THEY NERFED OUR OTHER TALENT THT GIVE US A 15% STAMINA INCREASE . THEYVE NERFED SO DAMN MUCH WITH ROUGES AND YOU WEAKLINGS ARE STILL COMPLAINING !? I wish I could call you all so many more names bruh . Y’all amaze me . Hippocrates. Other classes can one shot an outlaw like it’s nothing if we don’t have a damn healer and we’re op? Outlaw needs BUFFS not NERFS . Once you’re out of energy then you’re done . I’m forced to use thistle teas to maintain energy to stay in the game . I can’t do good DMG in-between burst . I have a one shot that was killing ppl in 4 secs meanwhile I get pulverized by a pally on 2 ??? Y’all know damn well rouges are not op at ALL . You all just suck to the point that a smoke bomb(Which I don’t even freaking use) scared u out of your trinket and shadowy duel scares the rest of the defensive out of y’all . I’m an outlaw and have been playing rouge for years . You all are babies and aren’t fair . Get your own freaking classes nerfed because of were being HONEST every other class outside of Rouges,Survival hunters,… Sht that’s all . All other classes needs nerfing . Oh and I almost forgot about mages 2 ice blocks plus mountain of defensive , plus the indefinite kites they pull off . Ever seen a rouge fight two mages ??? Since mages got maneuvability nerfed we can’t escape ANYTHING !!! . PLAY THE GAME FOR WHAT IT IS . NO ONE IS OP AT THIS POINT EVERYONEEEEEE IS OP . GET BETTER AND GET SOME DAMN SKILL . YOU ALL ARE WORRIED ABOUT THE WRONG STUFF . WORRY ABOUT HOW BAD YOU ALL ARE TO ALLOW A ROUGE TO KILL YOU !

1 Like

i only just read like 2 lines and can just tell its a wall of strawman cope

1 Like

It’s a wall of ‘had a stroke’

2 Likes

Nothing more to say than that? You’ve confirmed that you agree (Even though I know I’m right without confirmation needed). You’re a Dk , so you KNOW how much healing you can do with that same move that doesn’t have a damn cd on it . I’m not arguing with ppl that knows their classes are op . It’s the reason that you chose to play the class you’re playing , because everyone else SAID Dk’s were powerful or because you got scraped in arena a few times by one and you chose to play it . Not for skill , not because you actually like them , but because of the BURST, because of the HEALING .No skill after burst is gone is the problem . You all are worried about burst . Worry about what you’re gonna do AFTER the burst doesn’t work on me cuz they rarely ever do because I KNOW HOW TO PLAY.

you really have issues dont you?

1 Like

Yeah because I’m tired of people complaining and making the creators change the game so damn much instead of getting better in skill . Everyone is aiming towards getting rouges nerfed once again as if we haven’t suffered nerfs every single time you all get buffed . Pallidans just got like 6 moves buffed by 20% & up as if they weren’t alrdy strong ASF and etc . I’m just tired of playing my main class that’s good one day and then trash the next morning because people can’t take an L and turn that L into a lesson . Learn how to play the game and you’d rarely ever lose . Don’t come here to complain when they’ve nerfed our sh** a million times alrdy bruh . That’s my issue . You all are trash in world of Warcraft and depend on burst n no skill . You all talk about bursts but not the actual gameplay . That’s my damn issue . One trick ponies.

if you are so skilled then a small nerf wont matter to you. otherwise this is just word salad garbage.

A small nerf ??? So you gone sit here and act like rouges haven’t gotten anything BUT NERFS for years huh ?& Even after all the nerfs I’ll unallive you toons . It’s not about whether I can or can’t deal with the nerf . It’s about you Hippocrates complaining so much about a video game being, ‘‘toooo harrrdddd’’. It’s about you Hippocrates trying to get every class outside of YOUR OWN CLASS NERFED . No one admits that their own class is op :joy: Everyone wants to complain that someone else class is stronger lmfaoooo. You all are so pathetic is not funny .

the only person complaining here is you

Lmao nobody’s reading all that

scratches his head then points in the direction of the Class and PvP forums.

Hey Bae, got any hot dogs to throw at this Rogue from Destromath?

wriggles tongue

1 Like

Lol, had a good laugh at this thread. Have to agree, Outlaw rogue does get the rough end of the stick compared to the other two.

I’m not going to be hippo critical.

2 Likes

I’m having visions of the hippo-like wildlife caught in the mini tornadoes at the beginning of DF.

1 Like

The rant suits the icon of his character. Wee, man syndrome.

1 Like

Wee-bots wobble but they don’t fall down?

kicks in the door, bleary eyed and chain smoking, babbling wildly and launching hotdogs seemingly at random

1 Like

someone is upset about something.