[H][Illidan] <I Give NO Fox>

An AoTC focused guild with goals on Mythic content this tier, pushing as far as we can go. We are a group of laid back friends who like to give each other a hard time with our warped sense of humor. We log in to have fun while playing the game and enjoying each other’s company. We are adults blowing off steam after our hectic days at work or our hectic days of being kept home by the Rona.

We are run by experienced players who are willing and able to help all our members in game. Have questions? We have answers. Need help in dungeons? We have alts.

We cover several aspects of the game, Raiding and M+, and currently building a RBG team, if this is what interests you. All types of players are welcome.

We are looking for dependable raiders who can raid on our time. These prospects must understand what goes into raiding or willing to learn. Never raided before? That only means you have no bad habits to break.

RAIDING NEEDS

Before I lay out what we need, all potential raiders need to understand we are progressing through Castle Nathria <9/10 H > and wipes come with the territory. We Raid Tuesday 630p - 930p & Thursday, 7p - 10p Server Time (CST)

High Priority Needs:

* Warlock, any spec
 * Unholy DK
 * Fury or Arms Warrior
 * Mage, Fire or otherwise
 * Hunter, BM or MM

Needed to Round out team

* Outlaw Rogue
* Ret Pally
* Any class with Off-spec heals

The Guild provides Flasks and Feasts, however we do require you to provide your own potions.

The following is also required of prospective raiders:

• Item Level: 200
  • Dependable People who can make the raid
  • Properly Enchanted
  • Properly Gemmed
  • Proper Legendary, for spec
  • Tomes
  • Knowledge of Mechanics

Things expected, but not required:

As a member of I Give NO Fox Raid Team, we do expect our raiders to run Mythic+ Dungeons throughout the week. We also expect our Raiders to help contribute to the making of the Cauldrons and Feasts so this is not a burden for one person.

Anyone who is interested in joining I Give NO Fox should contact

• Myriell - Recruitment and Discord Admin Officer,
    Btag: Ainenya#1526 or Discord: Tulgurth#1113
  • Undeadkillaa - Recruitment Officer
  • Varnys - Raid Leader

Thank You for taking the time to read this.

Bumpity bumpity

Still looking for players

This is a great group players very helpful and fun to play with. It made the game fun again for me by joining this guild.

bumpity bump

Making the jump !!!

Forward march

Marching once more

Bump one more time

UP that hill we climb

Are you a laid back raider who can be dependable? Want to raid with a group of adults who have fun? Btag and Discord are up above. Give me a holler with your questions.

Look above for needs. Still filling slots

Bumpity Bump

still looking