[H][Illidan] <CthUwU> 12/12m LF Dps melee or ranged. Pref Hunter/Warrior/DK/Warlock

CthUwU is a Mythic focused raiding guild now located on Illidan

We are currently 12/12m we missed the first two weeks due to how new the guild was.
Ended 193 US which is not bad for our first tier ever as a guild I am quite happy with our performance.

We welcome healthy competition and value activity/capability within a role as one of the strongest aspects in a player.

Potential applicants should have previous mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles.

Raid times: Tuesday through Thursday 9:00PM - 12:00PM EST

Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over the years, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere.

We prioritize maintaining a positive and constructive raid environment. We expect our raiders to understand and execute their designated assignments for each boss and endure the meta changes with constant research of their class.

please add me on Discord Manabanana#6288 if you have further questions.
or you can add me on bnet: texic#1930
Look forward to talking with you!

Who wants to get CE?!

Still want a solid tank going into shadowlands!

Would love one more mage brother to join the ranks!

Still need a few going into shadowlands!

Always looking to make that roster stronger. Come apply if you are ready to push in shadowlands.

Still need some solid ranged!

Ping me in discord!

Any slots open for Paladin dps?

Yes always looking for solid dps.

Hello me and my friend are currently in a guild and looking for something a little more progresive we are 3 healers and 2 dps.the healers and dps are all over 470 with higher then 85 neck and 12+ on cloaks. The composition we have is Mw monk. Holy priest,Resto druid with the dps being a Ret pally and a Demo/Afflic Lock. we all pump very well and hold our own we are not happy with our current guild

Still looking for more!

Full reclear this week, good job team. Need a few more competent raiders.

Looking for a warrior dps Immediate opening

Still need a solid warrior to join the roster.

Solid dps want to join? also need a core healer.

Need more!

Still need a few more solid players going into reclears/shadowlands. Good job boys and girls. Cleared 12/12m in 2 days!

Looking for some solid healers to join our roster!

Still looking, come get CE tonight!