Hilarious! WoW is becoming a 1-button game

First Arcane Mages spamming Arcane Missiles and owning BGs, now Rogues get to use Eviscerate and Shadowstrike to devastate BGs, let’s not begin to talk about stealth or the not being able to hit them for a short time, or all of their stuns…nope, not OP at all. Also, Paladins are trucking through people. PLEASE separate PVE gear from PVP, please make PVE gear useless in PVP, or grant PVPrs the ability to get just as good of gear as PVErs, even if it takes a little more time. I have been playing since Vanilla and PVP is currently imbalanced more than ever, besides Vanilla itself.

Thats what we have right now?

Thats two buttons.

That’s also more than one button

5 Likes

WoW has always been a 1 button game thanks to “/castsequence”

Spamming a button on a cast-sequence macro on multiple abilities with GCD may cause the cast sequence to fail and cause more problems for person trying to use cast sequence. Not reliable.

Bind your abilities.

Not ideal to use cast sequence macros. Use focus macros would improve things.

And if u prefer can also use cast over macro ?

I prefer focus macros though.

Given the current gameplay, they could replace every ability in the game with a button that says ‘kill’, on a one minute timer, and no one would know the difference.

1 Like

Its funny, because pvp by far is the best way to gear to 220+ right now. Pure pvpers will just get gear slower due to conquest cap, than people who do both pve and pvp.

Ive been going up 1 item level a week on my main from only doing pvp its incredibly slow unless you are 1800+ rated then you actually get good vault rewards. My friend does Rbgs and is 1800+ so he gets decent vault gear so he doesn’t care about his arena rating. Im not into Rbgs so I only do arena but I havent been able to break 1571 in 2s or 3s so im stuck with 207 vault rewards, was consistently 1700-1900 when I played Bfa arenas. 1550 feels like the new 1800.

Except that I would press my “do not die” button.