377 Equipped Protection Paladin
376 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter
378 Equipped Brewmaster Monk
375 Equipped Guardian Druid
368 Equipped Blood Death Knight

Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4
Raider IO - https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Ciliegia

About Me

I am currently looking for a raiding guild that has permanent raiding spots open and is at least 4/8M. Currently I am 8/8 H and 2/8 M with Prog Exp on Zek to 10% and and Vectus to 15%. I prefer to raid two - three nights a week and between 5 and 12 EST anytime on Saturday and Sunday. I am available Any Day. I run a +10 on all 5 tanks each week. I have cleared M+10s every week since BFA M+ came out. I enjoy running mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I run about 50 - 100 mythic pluses a week. I am willing to transfer servers. Faction change is possible if it is the perfect fit.

What I am looking for in a guild:

A strong community - This includes an active discord outside of raid nights, people playing other games together and/or playing WoW together. I am absolutely not looking for a guild in which 75% of the raid team is only on to raid.

High End Raid Environment - A group of like-minded individuals aimed at getting Cutting Edge each tier and know what getting Cutting Edge entails.

High End Mythic+ Environment – I love running mythic plus, I almost qualified for MDI tournament realms in Legion. I want to continue to push keys as high as possible and test my limits.

Commitment From All Raiders - Similar to the community, Every raider should be getting the weekly 10 done, and doing everything possible to improve upon themselves and their characters outside of raiding.

No Roster Issues!

If you don't have at least 80% of what I am looking for let’s not waste each other’s time.

More about Myself

A little bit about myself myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competitive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience.

Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119 or Discord Ciliegia#7310. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time.

Do not reach out to me via here or I won't respond and don't spam your guild info here, if interested use my contact info.

If you are not at least 4/8 M let’s not waste each other’s time.
/Bump
/Bump
/Bump