High level tanks pullingthe entire map

You’re complaining about tanks rushing through content that isn’t M+ and claiming that removing the timer from M+ would stop people from rushing dungeons that aren’t M+?

2 Likes

I think what he is complaining about is people who overgear the content and then come in to flex and ruin the experience for the majority of the group. You get these people in LFR as well who have 410+ ilevel and are in LFR bragging about their dps, its pathetic.

I tank heroic and normal dungeons all the time because of call to arms, it’s the only way to get the runes which i mostly just sell. I’m not looking for easy dungeons to take 30 minutes, so yea I’ll pull basically all the trash from the start to the boss then kill boss and repeat. No one has ever complained, likely because they aren’t trying to be there forever either.

Likely nobody complained in the group because they dont want to get tossed but plenty of people complain about this issue on the forums. They should just scale gear down for heroics/normal dungeons and it would fix some of this.