High latency when i'm in BG or dungeon

Everything is fine only after the recent server restart. Under local latency is only 90ms which is healthy for me. And it shown in the world is about 100ms. I’m actually fine with 100ms, but when i enter BG or dungeon, the latency started to increase. From 100ms increased to 1k ms which is quite impossible for me to run any dungeon and BG! Can you please fix this problem asap! Thank you very much and hope you able to reply me real soon

I have the same problem too and it has been happening since a few weeks ago. It is very frustrating for a player and this needs to be fixed soon, I play Horde Nagrand and the only content ive been able to do because of this problem is if i get a local group going. It seems that anything cross faction related generates the high world latency.

Definitely seeing the same problem, as is everyone in the Guild. Bliz any ack that there is a problem?

Yeah happens to me as well. Not just a recent thing, seems to come and go. I think last time I brought this up people thought the issue was when you group with people from other realms. Even though they’re all oceanic realms it seems to cause game-breaking latency. I’ve never seen Blizzard acknowledge this and say what can be done about it and when it will be done. I think a fix would be just limiting dungeon finder and LFR to your native realm, with the option to invite friends from other realms if you really want to. But I don’t think you should be allowed to queue in the dungeon finder if your party is made up of people from different realms. It’s not fair on the people you get grouped with.

Still broken, 300ms+ in random bgs solo q

Any GM is here to help solving the issue? Why no one care about oceanic server? Why are we paying for this services!

I’m a return player and i really hope blizzard able to improve on the latency issue happen to us.

Still broken