High Key Rating to be Adjusted January 31

It’s not bad and it’s not too late.

How about balancing the tanks and healers so that Mythic + isn’t balanced around certain classes that are multiple tiers ahead of others.

7 Likes

This change was needed because I’ve been seeing 2800-2900 IO players with all failed +21/22s keys except for CoS/SBG. I look on raider io and they haven’t even timed any +20s in some dungeons.

I have all timed +20s and a few +21s so why should somebody that literally failed all +21 and +22s have 75-100 more points than me when they haven’t even timed +20s.

7 Likes

keys should not exist at all. they should be like torghast. approach font of power, select key level desired. only once you do +6 can you try +7

7 Likes

Its not even funny how this one change would quell 90% of the toxcicity.

1 Like

Nah. We don’t need people who buy, or get, carries to have unlimited access to key levels they have no business being in. They would be able to continuously bring down groups until they get another one strong enough to carry them again.

Keys have a purpose. Depletion has a purpose.

3 Likes

How about adding leaver penalty first? Rated PvP has penalty for leavers, so why M+ doesn’t? Make them unable to join another M+ key for an hour or longer if they leave or something…

2 Likes

what if we ban carries, then?

Hooollllllyyyyyy canooolllii the forums are gonna melt with this one boy!!! :popcorn:

3 Likes

No, only queueable content has penalties. M+ is 100% player created groups.

How are you going to ban unintentional or unpaid carries? People get carried all the time without paying for it.

2 Likes

Which is ridiculous because basically everyone this applies to will be fine with it.

3 Likes

You said it not me!! I didn’t say this!!!

And it still not any different from queue, since you have no idea who those other players you invited are…

1 Like

What happens when you completely change the mythic + system to protect Ion’s precious easy mode normal/heroic raiding

1 Like

It’s entirely different. With M+ you can vet them. Look up their run history. Pick certain group utilities. You have full autonomy. You can’t be serious by saying they are the same thing.

And that player can still end up being bad after all those “checks”.

We still needs a penalty if someone bails without whole group agreeing to stop. Those selfish leavers bricking other’s keys with no penalty getting worse and worse. Something needs to be done about that.

1 Like

plainclothes GMs in the population. Public bannings with serverwide messages. Wall of shame in each capital city. We can go full Soviet on this. Shoot a few and the rest fall in line.

I love how you point all the blame at the leaver and not at the reason the person left. The people who should be held accountable are the ones who shouldn’t have been there to begin with. The ones who do less dps than the tank, the ones who have zero interrupts, the ones who constantly die to mechanics.

People don’t leave keys that are going well.

1 Like

the innocent snowflake who couldnt handle one wipe will NOT blame others for his incompetence.

Sorry.

1 Like

I’ve never had someone leave for just one wipe. If there were other things going on before that? Yea. People here on the forums are so quick to say the run was going perfectly fine when they are just clueless to all the failures that are going on.

1 Like