High Elfs are waiting to Rise Up

There’s also a neat upcoming tabard if they can get the design Alleria is wearing. :robot:

7 Likes

I would love that armor. Especially the arm piece for my DH named Magik.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Hisses

Elves!

3 Likes

Hopefully we can contuine to get that tabard and shoulder combo. The dracthyr would adore it. :robot::+1:

High Elves? I have a thread for that.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/high-elf-customization-thread-legacy-of-the-queldorei/1745563

3 Likes

Eat Snickers and sit down.

We should have Saberons. They should be alliance and love attacking the vermin of Vol’dun

1 Like

Armor is cool but that half shaved hair style that so many movies and shows think is cool for female characters is so cringe.

1 Like

Alleria is a selfish heretic and should be killed off.

She is also no leader of the high elves.

High elven people walked away from bargains with demons and split with Silvermoon over it. High elf people did not do that just to consort with a force more evil and corrupting and threatening than the Legion and be consumed by it much as blood elves at the time of Kael’thas were consumed by a bargain and infusion of fel that they are still recovering from. Hence she is not a leader. Despite any attempts to make her some kind of tough Sylvanas of the alliance, we must remember Sylvanas didn’t take the first step, it was forced on her, she only navigated the road as it unfolded with what she had. Alleria took the first step, made the choice to damn herself and we should not forget it.

2 Likes

It would be amazing if in midnight the elves unify and all take the name High Elves and then the void corrupts the sunwell and turns all of them purple.

It would be just like on the office when toby buys the doll from daryl.

Time for High Elves Blizzard! Let’s goooooooooooo!

You do not understand. High Elfs are larger and brighter. We fly.

I was going to keymaster until I got high.
I was going to raid mythic Fryakk until I got high.

2 Likes

Its a bit interesting how different players see characters differently.

To me, Alleria is the quintessential military mother.

She fought a war to protect her homeland and her family. When she finally returns, its to find her child is now grown up, a stranger to her, and she a stranger to them. To protect that which she loved, she sacrificed something absolutely priceless, and carries that burden. Her love for Arator is no less true than ever, but his love for her seems far less certain.

You even see a degree of the soldier’s tragedy at play. When she finally does return to Azeroth, her homeland now rejects her for what she had to do to survive all that time. Her political affiliations are condemned, and she is treated as an outcast by the very people she fought so hard to protect.

I’ve always found the void angle of her characterization to be a bit dumb; just Blizzard giving her a super power, because all big named characters need super powers. That said, I do agree with you on one point.

Alleria has never wanted a position of leadership. She never wanted to be the Ranger-General. What she wanted was always clear; her family. When she lost her parents, and Lorath, we saw the depths of her fury and her despair. Through Turalyon and Arator, we see the heights of her love and warmth.

She is one of the few characters Blizzard has not yet outright butchered, but made compelling. That said, I’m sure The War Within and Midnight will change that. Blizzard can’t focus on anything without ruining it.

1 Like

im sorry but your name is so cute and funny to me lol. fuzz butt :joy:

1 Like

You don’t fly, you’re a demon hunter who can barely glide

Her hair is not shaved at all. The side is braided back as is typical of many Norse hairstyles which High Elves have always taken visual inspiration from.

2 Likes

Alleria and Verseea are the leaders of the High Elven factions and they are queens <3 When Sylvanas comes crawling back in Midnight and begs on her knees for forgiveness maybe they will let her help them defend Quel’thalas if they feel so generous.

Her hair remained intact in the previews, possible result from a new battle? :thinking:

Maybe… …I think they’ve forgotten Alleria Stronghold. :thinking: