High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

no you don’t, actually. by your own admission, they were dying out, and in lore there are very few actually remaining

Yes, they are enough to make them playable

They’re redundant with void elves now, who can look exactly like them sans hair.

1 Like

Once again:

1. Playable highelves such as silver covenant highelves
  2. Not a look like highelf option
  3. Void elves do not have that option yet

Fenelon. It’s right there…

From Shaws perspective… So it’s unreliable at best, at worst it’s Christie Golden messing up, again.

Again. Several times blizzard Devs have upheld that there was no fel addiction.

You’re just unfortunately wrong.

Also let’s be clear. Even if there was, they’re still high elves. They were in no way changed by the Fel.

Your High Elves are available to you on either side right now.

Sure.

You got high elves though. They’re here right now.

Like I said you won’t be getting a seperate AR.

You’re setting yourself up for dissapointment.

3 Likes

You can imagine your character as a Silver Covenant high elf who trained under Alleria to become a void elf. Or, you can just pretend your character who looks like a high elf is one. Why is using your imagination in an RPG such a hard concept?

So ask for hair options on void elves and you’re done. You don’t need a separate AR for it.

2 Likes

No, i have like 4 blood elves and 4 void elves.

They are NOT filling my class fantasy for playable highelves…

They are just not highelves we are asking.

Redundant is exactly the word I would use.

Anything that would look exactly like Blood Elves, also now like Void Elves, is in my opinion just a waste of what could be a new race.

2 Likes

Elves are most played races. So you are wrong.

What is it about void elves specifically that is failing to fulfill the fantasy for you?

Is it the hair? If so, you can ask for new hair styles.

Is it Entropic Embrace? If so, you can macro your abilities to turn it off. E.g.:

#showtooltip Arcane Shot
/cancelaura Entropic Embrace
/cast Arcane Shot

Replace Arcane Shot with any spell or ability of your choosing.

4 Likes

that’s what the customization is for. silver covenant is a faction not a race

customize a high elf = you are a high elf

yes they do, I’m literally playing one right now

Hair color, name tag, lore, void magic, racial, home

1 Like

This can be added to void elves.

Is this really that important? It seems like a small thing to me.

Any void elf who becomes a high elf brings with them the high elf lore. Besides, lore doesn’t have a large impact on your character as you play them.

Don’t use Spacial Rift, and make macros to cancel Entropic Embrace. Boom, no more void magic.

Most ARs don’t have homes. Mag’har and Vulpera just hang out in the Valley of Spirits in Orgrimmar for example.

And when it comes to the Silver Covenant, their home is Dalaran. You can still go to Dalaran.

1 Like

with the exception of blonde, void elves have that

TRP2 addon

TRP2 addon

what Somand said

effectively no impact on gameplay and literally no one besides yourself will notice or care

set your hearthstone to Dalaran

look at that, I just solved all of your problems for you, with the exception of the one that is basically throwing a hissy fit because you got a teal toy car for Christmas instead of a blue one

2 Likes

If you enjoying void elves, good for You. Why you forcing me to like them as you do?

Those things i mentioned are important to Me.

I’m not. I’m only trying to point out that as of Shadowlands they work as a good substitute.

I don’t think Blizzard is likely to give a high elf AR with the skin and eyes going to void elves, so trying to make the best with void elves is likely your best option.

1 Like

and I gave you an answer to all of them that doesn’t require Blizzard to kowtow to you and make yet another allied race that is 100% identical to TWO races that exist already

there are far more important things right now for them to devote development time and resources to

2 Likes

Pandarens, lightforged, mechagnomes, hm taurens, void elves says hi…

As long as there is demand, yes they will make them playable

Pandaren were designed to be neutral. Besides, there’s only two playable Pandaren groups, not 3.

Exactly. Void elves are here now. Why would they make a third? There aren’t three copies of any existing race right now.

Asking for hair on void elves would be much less of an uphill battle than asking for a new AR.

2 Likes

visually distinct from any other race

were a dumb addition

visually distinct from regular gnomes

debatably a dumb addition, but still visually distinct from regular Tauren

were a dumb addition, but now with them you have your high elves so enjoy

1 Like