High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

I think the lesson to learn about that is it doesn’t matter if a lot of people ask for something because it doesn’t mean they will play or use it. Obviously the devs understand this better than the players do.

I love your name lol

2 Likes

you dont think people would play alliance high elves? hehehe. oh golly. i would prefer half elves myself but if they gave us high elves, you bet i’d play several
 in fact, thats the reason they gave for why they didnt want to give us playable high elves, because they knew a bunch of belfs would go alliance, and the horde wasnt as strong as they are now.

4 Likes

They should have given Night Elves to the Horde and High Elves to the Alliance back in Vanilla.

Meh, that ship has sailed

1 Like

it didnt just sail, it launched into orbit

3 Likes

2 Likes

actually they have a sizable population when you combine both factions for them.

And iirc, they were still one of the least popular core races.

Of course there is something to add: high elves.

12 Likes

You’re already playing one.

1 Like

Daaamn. First we had to put up with Antis big brain arguments and constant insults, and now we have Blizzard adding to them? r.I.p Maybe it is time to call it.

hehe they beat it black and blue first, then drove it nearly crazy, then made sure it wasnt from the high elves we requested - ya know, our allies in the silver covenant lead by veressa - then they gave them to us. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Random thought, I’ve wanted to post it for some time but the opportunity never came, and since I only have 14 hours left which I’ll spend mostly sleeping and working

I found Sylvanas theme. I half-expect her to burst into song in a cinematic during questing in Shadowlands.

3 Likes

Out of morbid curiosity, say blizz added a pink skin option to voidelves
Would this appease the highelf crowd?

Id rather they didnt

4 Likes

It wouldn’t appease me.

3 Likes

the only one ive never seen advocate for this!

Doesnt help when you cant develop a story for them on either faction. Nor do they have really any classes that draw people to play them.

Heck, a popular class like paladin is the only thing keeping LFD afloat as an allied race.

2 Likes

I don’t care for void elves or their story, but I think they should remain their own race for those that enjoy them as they are.

I’d rather high elves be their own thing, and be distinct from void and blood elves.

12 Likes
1 Like