High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

I dislike April fools too.

But if I was traditionally opposed to something, and I decide to change my stance. Either I just pretend I was always of the opinion, like sometimes my friends will try to introduce me to new music and I’ll hate it, and then I’m the biggest fan like a week later and try to play it off like I was the one who put them onto the artist.

OR, I start slow with like “well they aren’t that bad actually” but really I’m screaming on the inside how much I stan them now.

That’s what this strikes me as, a joke yes, but it recognizes the request, and alludes to a stance change coming later, perhaps when we leave Shadowlands and return to Azeroth coughs

high dwarves and mechataurens?

Ah yes, but some drama between NB and NE 10k years ago or whatever clearly is where they draw the line.

I guess that also applies to forsaken and
 Everyone, yeah? Lightforged Forsaken here we come! I look forward to the next tea party without Slooveenie where humans and forsaken can have a nice visit.

Oh and those dead Night Elves need to get the stick out of their rear and come up with an actual excuse for abandoning their people.

Vs Garrosh and his crimes against pretty much everyone. Alright.

Old debate that has been covered. I think a lot of the answers are covered in the OP of many of the old megathreads.

I wish I could care about Worgen, but since they turned them into chihuahuas on two legs it’s really hard to support the idea that they are “monsters”. It means they failed to actually deliver a “monster” race to Alliance. The model updates don’t help. Kind of like how KT and diaper gnomes are a huge disappointment.

There’s a ton of combinations that players have tossed out that would have been better than VE and NB. I would have liked Vrykul personally for Alliance. Won’t try to speak for Horde on what they should have gotten.

That’s what it says. I am not going to read through it all yet, but some players are irritated I suppose.

1 Like

I liked the Kul’Tiran Worgen and Highmountain Goblin

1 Like

she was cute.

"NEW ALLIED RACES

HIGH DWARVES

The long wait is finally over, and the much-requested High Dwarves are finally coming to Azeroth. There’s not really more to say about the glory of the High Dwarves that hasn’t already been said in the General Discussion forum."

I don’t usually like April Fool’s Day
but

9 Likes

Why?
WoW April Fool’s day is much fun, imo.

3 Likes

The only WoW holiday I liked was the one that gave both our characters our flower crowns and let us keep them all year long.

I don’t think I’ve ever even been to the dark moon faire lol.

1 Like

So there I was, not thinking at all about high elves, reading the annual April Fool’s patch notes, having a good time. Then someone just had to insert a little jab at the playerbase over the high elf thing. Thank you for reminding us of your contempt for us. Making these little jabs is a great way to end these forums threads that have been on going for what over two years now?

1 Like

Oh man
come on.

9 Likes

I wouldn’t see it as a bad thing. Comedy is often used as a device to lead into a stance change! Post Shadowlands who knows? Old world revamp perhaps? HE’s?

At least they recognize the threads and request, which normally you don’t do if you don’t have something planned to use them you would just ignore them completely.

1 Like

geeeshh
Lighten up.

wow
Murg beat me to it.

4 Likes

Because the Internet ruined April Fool’s day, on February 7th 2008

1 Like

I thought it was funny, don’t take it personally.
MoP was an April’s fool joke before it became a reality :wink: Don’t lose hope!

7 Likes

I would have gone with the classics

4 Likes

I did not know this about MOP!

But I agree I think it’s a a step to alluding their stance change! So I think the visible recognition of the request through comedy is a good step!

4 Likes

well look at it this way, fewer and fewer people are showing up to support high elves. so eventually you’ll have your way and can enjoy the last days of wow without its other fans, who apparently are only useful as points of derision. i have a kick me paper taped on my back when i suggest what i’d like to play on alliance.

4 Likes

i’m not francis. but i have been insulted by blizzard so many times now, high dwarves arent even a blip on the radar.

High Dwarves lol nice one Blizz

1 Like

eh they had an april fools type joke back in legion where every race in the game had an elf variant. it was just to poke fun at helf fans and to promote the argument that the game already had too many elves, so high elves for alliance werent necessary

1 Like