High Elf POSITIVITY Thread šŸ˜Ž

Made by someone staunchly against high elves.

4 Likes

How would the alliance high elfs harm the game or the horde at all?

Also dont miss quote me, dont change what I say on the foruns.

3 Likes

It still existsā€¦

That is exhaustively explained hereā€¦

1 Like

Mic drop.
End of discussion.
Over and Out.
:hugs: :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget that the replacement megathread is here.

Mods have made it clear thereā€™s supposed to be one thread for all the discussion, thatā€™s the one up in the thousands already.

And hereā€¦

Just give the alliance the elves. may help the population issue. Hell, horde weā€™re given Pandaā€™s so they wouldnā€™t cry even thought they donā€™t fit horde lore. Same race on both side looking exactly the same. Weā€™ve already crossed that line.

1 Like

Meh, the primer thread was already up when that was made.

Thereā€™s no population issue, thereā€™s a participation issue. Appeasing a few RPers isnā€™t going to do anything.

3 Likes

Funny we also have or would have a thread explaing exhaustively why they work.

You do, itā€™s a copy of the previous mega thread, even quoted.

Donā€™t worry about it. Itā€™s good to finally have this again and donā€™t want it to get derailed with links to other threads being spammed and bickering. Iā€™m sad Averie never got a chance to make her follow up thread, but now we have 20k posts to settle in and discuss the actual topic and it can be organized instead of small threads popping up advertising half elves or whatever.

2 Likes

I took care to include the original, so that kind of accusation lies flat.

Anyways, copying and pasting a race onto the opposite faction. Hmmm. You have to willingly ignore these things to think ā€œhow?ā€

1 Like

If you think that was an attempt at a personal attack you need to take a step back and look at things. You been in too deep.

Just another anti that doesnā€™t explain their argument when pressured but instead uses what we say to attack us and many times taking it out of context or altering it.

3 Likes

Pressured by what? That was my first reply to him.

Out of context? I quoted the original post and clearly said I edited the other one.

Reaching for everything?

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, did you think your post was substantive or a jab at me? Because it wasnā€™t substantive or even a reply to the content of my post, rather an attempt to paint my perspective as being incorrect by default. Without any support. So yes, you were attacking me and not my argument.

Blizzard said no. Stop spamming.

3 Likes

People wont see the original.

It wont be a copy and pasting, the High Elfs are already there, just take a walk around SW keep, there is one there since classic or go to Boralus there is another high elf there in the portals.