High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

Oh I don’t want it, but I wouldn’t at all be surprised.

Call me a bit disillusioned but I don’t think blizz will do the hard thing and make something new when they can copy paste something old.

And you are? Theres a book, written fel addiction, so ?

Ion- anything possible in the future.

Or maybe they’ll not do anything at all and focus on core races or like NB which I think would be better too either way.

Is this foreshadowing to the High Dwarves perhaps?

This topic about playable highelves such as silver covenant highelves, why you bring something like dwarfs here??

1 Like

Perhaps this is what is in the works :smiley_cat:

Or like it has been pointed out you can achieve the look with VEs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear diary,

Lets focus on what people want rather then nobody ever asked races

This topic inspired me to make a High Elf Warrior alt

I needed one on my guild’s server anyway

yes, let’s do that. NOT the thing that the same 5 people scream for over and over and make it sound like everyone wants

4 Likes

What if what people want is to not give any more of the HE theme to Alliance in favor of faction distinction and BE fans worried about the loss of visual uniqueness?

2 Likes

Helping to found Dalaran was ordered by Anastarian, well teaching some humans was. This was part of the initial agreement to work together against the trolls.

It wasn’t a blessing to work against the kingdom of Quel’thalas at that point, or in the future.

Let me remind you
 Alliance elves made to horde because it was dying faction.

So, alliance has the rights to have playable highelves such as silver covenant highelves, and blood elf players should thank their lucky stars that they have that option in horde

2 Likes

and they do, with the high elf customization on void elves

how many times do I have to link that tabard before you get it through your head that the silver covenant is a faction, not a race?

Alliance was never entitled to Blood Elves.

https://media.giphy.com/media/1gUWdf8Z8HCxpM8cUR/giphy.gif

Story progression of BEs would secure Horde taking precedence on themes and such for the High Elf main theme as Blood Elves are High Elves.

2 Likes

We already have.loads of highelves, so we ask.our race to be.playable

1 Like

Kinda crazy that Blizzard gave HElfers basically everything they wanted except the actual name and it’s still not enough.

Y’all are insatiable.

1 Like

Blizzard actually triggered me when they did this.

1 Like

no you don’t, actually. by your own admission, they were dying out, and in lore there are very few actually remaining

Yes, they are enough to make them playable

They’re redundant with void elves now, who can look exactly like them sans hair.

1 Like

Once again:

1. Playable highelves such as silver covenant highelves
  2. Not a look like highelf option
  3. Void elves do not have that option yet