High Elf best Elf

wait do some people still not know void/blood elves are high elves?

15 Likes

Honestly, Brae, I think the only thing you’ll drive people to believe with this is that they need the nameplate change…

Is that what you want?

The options are here now, they’re not going to go away. What harm is there in them having fun with their rp?

This isn’t a fight you need to have.

7 Likes

No, apparently they think only Blood Elfs are High Elfs :skull: Completely ignoring that

1. Void Elfs…are Blood Elfs…
  1. There are multiple High Elf and Blood Elf NPCs in Telogrus Rift who are learning the Void from Locus Walker like Alleria did, which we can presume is the in-game representation of how the Devs said the Void Elfs are recruiting new numbers from High and Blood elves. So for all intents and purposes people could have their PC be one of these new Void Elfs.
  1. Ely Canon, the head art director, explicitly called all these new customizations “High Elf Customizations” for Void Elfs. Just like Trolls got different troll tribes and Dwarves got Wildhammers, etc.

Some people just can’t admit when they’ve lost :woman_shrugging:

15 Likes

But I shortened my ears!

5 Likes

tbh, i only find folks who want high elf as a added race (not the void/blood elves we already have who are high elves) to be just LOTR’s fans who just wanna play as legolas.

Not enough potential!!
but you may have some chili fries.
:hot_pepper: :fries:

4 Likes

Deal. https://www.icone-gif.com/gif/alimentation/frite/chili_cheese_fries_md_wht.gif

1 Like

here have some these.

5 Likes

dons a blue hood

“I come to serve.”

“My sovereign?”

“By your command.”

“For the Alliance!”

8 Likes

You all just look like void elves with blonde hair.

6 Likes

So exactly like a High/Blood Elf, then?

14 Likes

More damp.

2 Likes

Our hairstyles are indeed better textured, it’s true!

10 Likes

Nope. Blood elves look like high elves.

2 Likes

Wow, white hair REALLY works with the Void Elf skins… WHY DIDN’T VOID ELVES HAVE WHITE HAIR TO BEGIN WITH?!

18 Likes

Or black? Both fit nicely.

12 Likes

Void Elfs an Blood Elfs can look pretty much entirely identical now.

Both can look identical to High Elves now.

They literally all have the same model and now the same skin and hair and eye color options.

You aren’t making any sense, your spite is clouding your reason right now :skull:

12 Likes

IKR??? Void Elves just look…correct in their new black and white hair colors on Void skin tones. Especially with the purple eyes that we got. So weird that it wasn’t there from the start, black especially!

10 Likes

Black hair is awesome for void elves. White too, but I went with black. I’m so happy to have white and black hair options now!

6 Likes

Nameplate change will never happen. And the ones that supports that is obvious trolls.

And no, that is not being honest (your post that is)

It harms other people’s rp. So karma should bite them.

I did not choose this fight. Also if this is another hidden jab “your an anti” kinda deal knock it off, nothing is more anti then denying void elves identity and soft deleting them.

So weird people have to harm other races identity (void elves) for them to get what they want. Also it is so weird karma is biting them no?

This lol. Also half elves are better! (Elrond whom in the books is more epic then Legoland is so much cooler and he is an half elf)

2 Likes

Horse Ranger Blood Elf, checking in.

Edit: it was supposed to say Horde, but the spellcheck is so good that I’m keeping it.

5 Likes