Hidden Nerf to Taurens in The Burning Crusade [PvP/Arena]

Imagine being so washed up your toxicity got owned in one day.

4 Likes

Yikes, take that cringe with you.

Someone high up at Blizzard plays a Tauren warrior.

1 Like

You spent 2 years as an orc with overpowered racials in vanilla, but now is the time of the Tauren.

1 Like

justice for the cows

Why would you enjoy beating someone you have a clear advantage over? I have watched you play you are a good warrior you are holding yourself back if you depend on that.

Beating people who outgear you is literally the best dopamine this game offers.

yeah, thats what the man said. its their game, they decide if someone should be attacking through any sort of wall or pillar, not us.

What i like about it is that it is only a Tauren vs Tauren problem. 2 bonuses there for me. I hate horde and I think cows are more ridiculous than pandas as a toon. win/win.

I spose I can stop leveling this guy now :frowning:

nvm just saw that blue post lol, back to grinding I guess lol

Read the blue post.

I agree with Sonydigital, and that’s saying a lot because I don’t normally agree with anything this guy says. Changing the hit box changes the entire dynamic of Tauren characters. This puts players that main Taurens in a bad spot. Why nerf Tauren warriors, shaman, druids, hunters because of a “pillar”?

2 Likes

Trust me. We are a small niche, but its one of the things a lot of classic players like about tauren, just like some people like female models for warsong jumps, or gnomes for the smallest model. Thanks for clearing this up.

Even if Tauren have greater reach, and their target is bigger, it’s clear just from watching videos of the pillar that the attacker and target aren’t anywhere close to each other, despite the larger character model of Tauren.

A reach of 20 yds is insane and looks ridiculous.

So…they are leaving the hit range in??

My buddy is a Tauren War, this is important to him lol.

Are we seriously discussing if hitting behind a pillar was an intended game mechanic?

This type of thing needs to be fought tooth and nail every single time they do it… Blizzard has proven themselves to be profoundly incapable of making the right decision for WoW.

What makes me outraged is that they:

1. Thought it would be more fair to everyone by removing only 1 classes’ racial
  2. Thought no one would care/notice

Every single thing about this change, tells me that someone who has literally never done arena before, was who made this decision…

Hey Sonydigital! Say hi to Venruki for me ;D! This is Orbitar from Blackrock. Thank you for getting me into PvP and showing me the ropes in early TBC.

Good catch man! Taurens 4 life.

-Orb

TL;DR: version:

OP believes it is "DEVESTATING" that Tauren’s hit box was made EQUAL to all other classes in arena ONLY. lulz

I already posted how they should just make race an aesthetics thing and nothing more making people perform based on skill and skill alone but was scoffed at.

No race should have benefits of hitting further, it doesn’t need to have real physics involved because it’s a fantasy world. I don’t get what’s up with all the catering to horde all the time.

You won’t hit glad or anything pasts 1.3k anyway, why bother writing this essay nobody will read?

Let tauren hunters shoot through pillars, it’s only fair.