Hidden Ilevel cap in Group Finder?

Oh, fair lol

Despite what some people said above, I don’t believe there’s any reliable way to tell the item level of all the people in a group before joining it. There were some addons for M+ that give you a raiderIO score or whatever of people in the group, but that’s not really relevant to remix. I believe that addon is also storing a bunch of data about a lot of players in your region on your computer in a database its updating when you update the addon.

The premade groups filter addon is probably the best addon for the premade group finder and lets you do extra filtering that’s very useful for finding M+ and raid groups outside of remix and shows you all the classes of the people in the groups in the group finder when you mouse over it, but it can’t tell you their item level.

Even if an item level requirement is set, that’s just telling you the leader is at least that item level. They may have invited lower item level friends to carry. IE: I did a mythic pug yesterday that was 450 ilvl requirement set and there was a dude with 400k hp in the group getting carried. It was fine with no wipes and decently fast anyway, but even a set item level requirement on a group doesn’t actually mean everyone in the group is at least that item level.

1 Like