Hi Blackrock

IMKE!!
i for one am so bored
hi there

/wave
vF parries, Stubba, TDM wiping to Medio? on the BWL orb, AQ gong drama, Kavita & her bow of searing arrows. Booty and OUTNUMBERED, Iced, Eminence cascading MC, Quit Squad, Inquitsition, Hirohiro, that troll rank 13/14 rogue that was TERRIBLE, TAKE THAT MEDIO, Lancel, etc etc etc.

Also, hi.

/wave
...Hirohiro, that troll rank 13/14 rogue that was TERRIBLE...
Also, hi.

Shaman, not rogue.

Are you still out there hovering in the forums, Tressa?

Also, hi.

Hey Typhoid!
02/16/2013 09:51 AMPosted by Faxmonkey
Faxmonkey is too busy exploiting the games mechanics to appropriately reply to this forum post

I don't exploit game mechanics. I'm just creative.

/wave
how gone is this server?

Wetworks / Xethus / Xinhuan / Crestfaly - INQUISITION GUILD I LOVE YOU FOREVERRRR
" Hitsquad" how to forget. FYI COLACAT was horde's first HW , Miyaka took down server first before him. P.S i miss you Altherius.

I thought the first HWL was the troll shaman who used to rock Invulnerable Mail. I THINK it was Hawkers, or something. I do remember that he died a few years ago. Gelly, Iko, Luke, Cod or any of the old crew will be able to correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, my #Blackrock chatlog is something like 100mb and 4 million lines long.
What happened to faxmonkey? I only ever saw him online infrequently when I was in medio during cata
Brelm

<3
What happened to faxmonkey? I only ever saw him online infrequently when I was in medio during cata

Fax is always on, was last online 1day ago, just isn't on for very long.
ihy luke
We can still bring blackrock back to its normal state.
We can still bring blackrock back to its normal state.

Let it go kiddo
Blackrock still has the population of a high/full server for horde, right? Yeah, alliance all left (though there was never much to begin with), but things are business as usual for horde, I'm guessing.
So many old names, so many memories.

- to add, what made Blackrock so great was all the unique, and genuine personalities between the players and the guilds, not the complete idiocy that we've got most of the time today. Too many people hearing of "the glory days" trying to replicate it without having a clue of what it was like. All the level 20 locks chilling at Azuregos, Simple and Sonuku's hilarious old NDC and Indoor Kids posts, BRM Madness, AQ insanity.....Bloodstar vs... Hit Squad? Can't remember. All the original forum trolls, Lowd, Aerte, Grissachamp. Alliance Fishing in AV and loads more. Good times. Good Memories.
Namith Warlock from Hitsquad… Shoutout to xorp and superion
Laylowk would like to have a word with you all
I'm not too late for the feels train am I?

Shoutout to #Blackrock.
RIP Carzyant / Hawkers
This is a beautiful thread.