[H]Horde for Hire

Ahoy weary traveler! The Forests of Azeroth can be a dangerous place. We are a friendly guild looking for new recruits to join our ranks. We are searching for members of all levels and classes. We are a cool place to come and chat, enjoy the game, and not feel any pressure. We are Polite and Inclusive, generally chatty, active daily and have a full bank with lots of mats and gear. Running dungeons of all levels, alt friendly, free bags. We are in the guild finder and generally respond quickly. Thank you.

2 Likes

@Kulon. I am looking for a Guild I will look you folks up in a bit and join. If you will have me of course.

2 Likes

We would love to have you in our guild. You can either find our guild page in the guild recruitment or find me personally. I have a few different characters but log onto Kulon at least once a day so I can accept any requests.

2 Likes

Lok’tar Ogar!

3 Likes

I cannot say for the rest of my guild, but I am still here. The way the world has turned has us all a little on edge. So many people their servers are jumping, but I see Ravenholdt as dead as ever. Stay safe out there folks.

1 Like

@Kulon, RavenHoldt is pretty quiet even now a days. I am still leveling up and playing. Stay safe out there.

2 Likes

@Kulon,
I was just wondering if your guild is still around and if i am able to join.