[H]Group of 6-7 LFG For AOTC/Mythic Guild on Area 52

We are a group of close-knit friends that have been raiding together for several years. Each of us have played WoW in extremely competitive environments successfully at some point but have reached a point in our lives where we just want to show up and have fun performing at a high level without the excessive pressure and commitment of a top guild. We started a guild at the begining of the expansion but quickly found out that we do not have the time or motivation to do the necessary recruitment to continue on with our goals self-sufficiently. We’re hoping to be absorbed by a guild that has this commitment and leadership so that we can focus on what we do best: performing.

Our goal is AOTC relatively early in the tier while dipping our toes in Mythic as time and opportunity permits. We are currently 8/10H with experience and comfortable with 9/10H.

We are not looking to leave Area 52; two of us are currently on Black Dragonflight and will consider transferring to Area 52 if Mythic becomes a reality before it goes cross-realm.

• Drakk - Monk (Healer/DPS)
  • Plex - Mage/Monk/Pally (pretty much everything)
  • Brofessional - DK (DPS)
  • Droppin - Hunter/SPriest/Rogue (DPS)
  • Soniix - Druid Tank
  • Holystrike - Holy Priest

Our best availability is Sun/Mon from 8PM EST to 11PM EST. There may be some mixture of availability other days of the week but that wouldn’t include all 6 of the listed.

Reach out to me on Discord @ Drakk#8163

Hey, we might not be a perfect fit but if you can’t find something on area 52 hit me up
We are US Bleeding hollow [H] We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST I started this guild for people like myself with families, jobs, unpredictable schedules etc. To kill bosses on a minimal time commitment. We are currently 9/10 H and looking to push as far as we can this tier

Add me on discord: Neil#4199
We can have a quick chat and see if we could be a fit for you

Thanks, but that’s quite a bit too early in the evening for us.

Hi Drak,
Firestorm-Area 52 is looking for raiders to round out our Mythic team. We’ve recently been hit with the “taking a break” bug from a number of our core raiders and are looking to fill those spots.
We started this guild back in September of 2020 with the goal of achieving AOTC early and progressing as far as we could into mythic.
Our raid times are Thurs & Fri 10pm-1am est.
We are currently 10/10H but have not pulled Mythic yet due to the above factors.
If you’d like to discuss further, please reach out to me on Discord Twinn#5335
Happy hunting!

10PM-1AM EST is way too late for us. Sorry.

Hey Drakkmonk, I can fit in 6-7 dps/heals on my team. if your druid can do something other than tank. Our schedule is quite a bit different from what you’re looking for though. We’re Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am EST but we are on Area 52. If there’s any possible way you can make the days/times work, I’d love to chat with you more. Feel free to add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-710h-1010n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders-casuals/814059

Even if the days worked, the time is too late.