[H]<Grand Thef Kodo> Recruiting!

Greetings! I am the GM of < Grand Theft Kodo >. Pulptenks!

We’re new guild since WOTLK open for recruitment on Windseeker Horde side. And we’re looking for more capable players to join us!

The motto of the guild is being inclusive. We take every kind of players, as long said players are chill and down to heart! Family and friendly ambience is a must.

The guild is semi-hardcore, having a current rooster that is very active. We seek more individuals to join us in order to push more raid groups! We do chill raiding and believe into becoming efficient by learning properly. So beginners with the iron will to steal kodos! I mean, raiding, are also welcome.

This is not a sweaty guild, we love to have fun and keep a great ambience. So if you join us, you’ll have a good time and feel part of an inclusive family! The same will be expected fro the new members!

Knowing your class, asking questions, is highly encouraged. As a guild, we accept feedback and criticism, this goes both way for members as well.

Raiding times:

Saturday - Sunday.
7:30 - 10:30 PM EDT
(Optional day Friday or Monday, same hours)

Currently we have a 10 man, we’re looking to bolster that number in order to 25 man as soon as possible when we reach the manpower and roster for it!

25 M - Raiding will be going under [EGPG] loot rules! (Council may apply on Yogg-Saron / Lich King drops.)

Class Needs:

Holy Priest: High
Discipline Priest: Low
Shadow Priest: Low

Restoration Druid: High
Balance Druid: High
Feral Druid (Cat): Medium
Feral Druid (Bear): Only Off-spec

Restoration Shaman: High
Elemental Shaman: High
Enhancement Shaman: High

Arms Warrior: Medium
Fury Warrior: None
Protection Warrior: Only Off-spec

Holy Paladin: Low
Retribution Paladin: Very Low
Protection Paladin: None

Destruction Warlock: None
Affliction Warlock: High
Demonology Warlock: Medium

Assassination Rogue: High
Combat Rogue: Medium
Subtlety Rogue: None

Fire Mage: Medium
Frost Mage: Medium
Arcane Mage: High

Survival Hunter: Medium
Marksmanship Hunter: Medium
Beast Mastery Hunter: None

Unholy Death Knight: Closed
Frost Death Knight: Closed
Blood Death Knight: Closed

Thank you going through post!

cheer’s kodo’s every body welcome join ur rank and come do some pve pvp with us

Hey there. I was browsing through the forums for a good horde server/guild that wasn’t locked and I found this post. I agree with the not being sweaty and having fun and was wondering if you were still recruiting? I have my boost from the wrath pass and I was either going to play a Survival hunter or Affliction warlock. Hope I can be a part of the family, thank you :slight_smile:

Hey Gladiatorade, if you wish to use a boost and tempt faith with us, you’re more then welcome to. I do not have a date for when 25 man may happen, so I would not want you bored out.

Recruitment is being tough journey, if you think you have the patience for it. We definitely have room for both a Hunter or a Warlock.

You maybe come contact me in-game, or via discord:

Asuna Chinose#5290