[H]<Full Circle> Heroic Guild, LF Healers, Tuesday/ Thursday 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST

Hey Im Mazadu,

Raid Times: Tuesday/ Thursday: 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
is just a guild full of a handful of gaming buds either IRL or through years of gaming together.
In short we are somewhat of a casual guild in nature full of a bunch of try hards.
We clear Heroic Raids, push Mythic keys, and a handful of serious pvpers.
There are no plans for a coordinated Mythic Raid so if that is what you are looking for we arnt the place. There may however be times a pug mythic raid is done to clear a few bosses.

We have a very strong core and with Shadowlands recently had some more friends start playing again and our numbers have grown to where 2 healers may not cut anymore.

We need strong Healers for our Heroic Raid. Could potentially look at other specs as well but not really looking for anything else. No requirement for spec or class or anything. We just want people to play whatever they enjoy as long as you just perform.

We do have a Discord which honestly is more active than guild chat as more subjects are discussed there. I know that can be a deal breaker for things but if you like a somewhat active discord we have one.

One last thing is as I mentioned before we label ourselves as a casual guild but people tend to be very competitive. With that also comes some occasional banter. Its all in good fun but sometimes it may come off as aggressive. Just another thing I like to let people know.

Little bit everywhere with this post but feel free to message me if you would like to chat more or interested in joining.

Mazadu#1671

still looking for healers

I believe there are healers out there

Hey Mazadu, I sent you a Bnet add! Looking forward to chatting about your openings!

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/malganis/minî

Idk why it has my old priest as my profile. So Here is my pally. He may be in ret spec, but is holy

Currently looking for a guild, 180 ilvl resto shaman. Message me in game at toolittle#1284.