Hey, what gives?

There’s very specific items about trust level in this post -

2 Likes

Trust levels decay, so if you had a hiatus of any sort and didn’t meet a particular benchmark, then that alone would do it. I did the .json thing and you are only a TL 2 at the moment, so you have definitely dropped down a level. I’m going to personally lean on that it was simply just that, not meeting a benchmark. The timing might be suspect to you, but there was another fellow who had found himself in a similar issue fairly recently.

You may want to post over on the Website bug forum? In the instance that it is a bug, it would be helpful for them to know of it.

It is not just reading, it is giving likes as well. I usually know on the D3 forum when someone needs to re-up their likes when I get a spam of them.

The post restrictions are only if you are the thread creator. They are in place to prevent people spam bumping their own threads.

4 Likes

Correct. The account no longer meets the benchmark requirements for TL3 - specifically in Posts Read.

It has nothing to do with your previous thread here or the post you were concerned about in that thread.

13 Likes

Thx, I run out…hey listen, at this point it’s much ado about nothing. So I can’t post links or gifs or videos. Really, in the scheme of things I’ll just keep posting, reading, liking like I have for the last year - hell, I even got Covid and wasn’t on for a week, a vacation in which I use no electronic devices.

So, no biggie. Yes, was ticked, back into perspective, but sad that certain right ideas work out all the wrong ways to good people and right ways for others.

I’d put up the Princess Bride gif, “Life isn’t fair, it’s just fairer than death, that’s all.”

Happy trails, thanks for the help. :butterfly:

2 Likes

Thank you for the help. I couldnt figure what I’d done differently. Realized it wasn’t just being sick. That whole month of almost every thread being about the Mage Tower I hardly read anything at all - hard not to, lol. It was MT & PVP for at least a month. Difficult to read something you aren’t interested in.

Also just kept trying to put up other interesting topics to help out

1 Like

you don’t really have to read them. just scroll thru threads slowly enough for it to register

2 Likes