Hey <the guard>

great fights last night

5 Likes

So lemme get this straight. The guard was out conducting world pvp with 10 people, they killed 2 people in a mega zerg guild that sgi’s the entire server, then got zerged 20v10. Correct me if im wrong but isnt that kinda embarassing to only win when you 2:1? I mean, imagine youre out in the world and those 2 warsong battalion members ganged up on 1 guy. They should theoretically very easily win, right? So the way i perceive this is kinda sad grasping for straws kinda stuff.

Idk just my opinion ig

1 Like

Many such cases. Sad! They just cannot stop taking Ls.

Deja vu , I’ve been in this place before.

1 Like

Kinda funny, when your raid got obliterated 2 nights ago, 16v18, not a single death, while you all was running in spirit form to your corpses, and had to drop in with 32+. To overcome The Guard.

The only way WSB ever wins is with Zerg numbers.

4 Likes

Lmao foh, I be splitting y’all wigs like hot steel thru butter everytime y’all show up on the spy. That’s the dustiest and mustiest response I ever heard…

I heard out in Ohn’hara they calling me the Warsong Plain Stalker way I be setting y’all heads on the mantle.

Y’all raps are trash, y’all combat skills is trash… just skrait dumpster juice.

2 Likes

You just haven’t ran into me yet. :wink:

Videos only show the high lights of what they did. It’s propaganda. If that was the raid I was apart of with The Guard while on my druid. Their raid folded in 30 seconds. Himanshu then proceeds to dump a raid of 30 on us.

But it is what it is. When even numbers can’t win a fight. Just dump more on the opposition until the fight is in their favor. It’s why I stopped participating in their death ball pvp before my departure.

2 Likes

takes a big wiff.

Oh how I’ve missed emerald drama :relieved:

5 Likes

Win or lose its always fun to WPVP. I wasn’t there due to night shift

1 Like

Nothing but love for The Guard or anyone else who opposes us. It’s all about having fun.

1 Like

First rule of PvP… you’re going to die and if you can’t accept that fact don’t ever PvP. I’ve been in plenty of fights where I was getting killed repeatedly. Sometimes that’s just the way it goes. If you feel its THAT bad you can always leave the field of battle.

2 Likes

Yeah that was fun, for the Warsong!

1 Like

I like it when both sides are able to play to the fullest of their abilities. :smiley:

2 Likes
1 Like

Why were you in fights getting killed repeatedly good god… At that point you just quit the game

I wasn’t, someone else was. I’ve never cried about a death in PvP, even when I knew the other people were using exploits and cheating. Those times when I saw the later I just became more ruthless and plotted ways to make them wish they never set foot into PvP.

Damn man you the real deal

This old reply.

Bah I hate missing good wpvp!