Hey... so how about more character slots?

Would be kinda cool. Before anyone asks, yes I’m almost at 50 characters and mind your own business.

4 Likes

This was actually brought up on the Community Council. Here is the post:

You can give a like to the post even if you’re not part of the council. I’m wanting to share this post around so it can get as much support as possible.

I’ve been wanting to get more slots for my account for awhile now. I’m dangerously close to the cap and don’t want to delete characters if new races and classes come out. I also don’t want to have to manage more than one account with their own subscription and such. As I’ve said before and speaking for myself, I’d happily pay to get more character slots for my account.

I hope more character slots per account is something considered someday!

1 Like

To those who want to scream;

BUT THEN EVEN MORE NAMES WILL BE HOGGED!

You can have 8 wow licences on 1 bnet account. Even starter accounts can create toons and reserve names. 400 names without paying.

Solution; reduce wow licences per bnet and increase toons per licence but keep the total toons on a bnet the same.

Having to make a second account made me realise i could log into both and made me consider multiboxing. So increasing the toons per account can even reduce the chance of multiboxing.