Hey since outlaw is trash RN

…Can we just give grappling hook to the other two specs and call it a day?

Signed,
A monk who is lazy and addicted to easy mobility

1 Like

So, I am still outlaw. I’ve been outlaw since day 1 of shadowlands.

I’ve tried assa.
I’ve tried sub.

Since I do a lot of M+, assa is just straight up garbage in M+. I mean, sure, you can do a few things here and there, but the effort it would take is waaaaay too much.

Sub is what’s popping now.
A lot of rogues went sub.
A lot of rogues suck.

Running 20’s keys on my healer/tank, I am yet to encounter a single rogue to pull more than 8k overall, while as OL I get 9+ per timed run.

Here is my latest run
https://imgur.com/a/NxUhkE0

However, I’ve seen players come out 11-13k overall at the same ilvl/shards… And I feel like I am pretty good with rogues.

And one other reason I can’t play other specs, lack of Grappl hook :smiley:
It’s good. Really good.

I will gladly give Assa/Sub my gouge and share Grapple hook, if I can get BF capped to 8 instead of 5.

4 Likes

I am a garbage boi leatherworking transmog alt and I support the message. (And I dont feel either way about gouge)

NGL You’re probably doing something wrong. I haven’t pushed in about 3-4 months so my gear was definitely worse than what I’m wearing now but that key was an SD and I’ve been able to finish that at 13k as Outlaw with similar gear to what you have on though you have way more haste than you should have for M+. Not sure if you have Necro leveled but playing Law in keys as anything other than Necro is kind of trolling. You lose so many free combo points and Blade Flurry uptime by not having SBS.

If you’re running Ghostly in keys which you should be, switching off your GS/BTE target will end up resulting in like a 30% damage loss just from switching targets. You should pretty much put all of your stuff on mouseover macros if you haven’t already (kick/blind/gouge/m4d/sbs).

1 Like

I am not Necro…I should be. Been lazy to swap out. But with 9.2 duo lego, defo considering.

Renown grind is just soooo painful lmao.