Hey since Dark Ranger appearances became a thing, can we get the Gil-Goblins from Nasty-Tar as options also?

NO NO NO!!! Don’t add more, that will break, and needs to be fixed later. Just make the existing stuff better. I give less than 1 pile of poop for new things. Make what is here BETTER!

Orc/Human racial gear should be worked on before anything…

One of the problems with gilgoblins as an a customization vs an AR when comparing them to Dark rangers is that gilgoblins have fins and to me it doesn’t make sense to have them without some kind of water breathing racial. Dark rangers don’t have any issues in terms of racials and there is a possibly gilblins could have druids. Blizzard has added new kinds of geometry along with customizations in the past so if they did this and if it was done properly I would consider it to be reasonable good. I am not sure water breathing has to be mandatory anyway since some gilblins live on land for extended periods of time and if someone rolls a warlock they can have water breathing. As well as shaman has water walking. Additionally it would be nice to see lore added for them over time.