Hey it's monday

8 Likes

/crawls toward Hawkens
:sun_with_face: :parasol_on_ground: :lotion_bottle:
S…sun…Sunblock…Wear your sun…block… Chilibean not so chili any…more…
(Dies all dramatically)

4 Likes

Quick!
Release the cpr worgen!

5 Likes

already starting to suck for me.

Had a doctors appointment today for my baby went to the hospital only to find out they canceled the appointment because the last time she was discharged but didn’t bother to tell us the appointment was canceled. gave us an updated sheet of paper with her appointments following the discharge as well with the appointment for today.

wednesday got back to back doctors appointments again probably for maybe 3-4 hours. friday same thing. then i got to go make an appointment for a blood draw for my daughter sometime soon just to test her cells.

other then that i gotta call the state i think and dealing with the state/government is a hassle about 1-2+ hours on hold only to get a piss poor response on our issue. this one is dumb too because they are claiming our daughter does not live with us o.O probably ran someone elses name through their records with same name. dad had the same issue and has happened to me before because my cousin has a son with the exact same name as me excluding my middle name.

2 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/954604057945845791/1104881740075520140/IMG_5192.png

4 Likes

I would like a hot dog

1 Like

I’ll be here I can’t go any where right now since I banged up my leg in a fall,yeah the jungle got me this time. :pensive:

1 Like

Say what!!?!

1 Like

you can have a hot dog, but eat it inside for less sweat pits.

eat cold food outside.
like icecream.

Oh the usual, another day of me convincing my manager I know what dot net is

2 Likes

I bought brats instead.

1 Like
2 Likes

I’ll circle back to this thread on Friday. Yeah it’s gonna be a rough week, just like today was annoying. But I appreciate the sentiment.

3 Likes

But i don’t have a breadmaker. :cry:

3 Likes

You will make bread and you will like it!

I lost a flip flop so that isn’t an issue.

2 Likes

were you wearin socks?

1 Like

Hand kneed it. Great arm workout!

1 Like

Nope

I don’t do socks with flip flops

2 Likes

than you are worthy of touching grass!

1 Like