[H]<Eternal Nightmare> 12/12H is recruiting for SL!

Greetings! Eternal Nightmare is a semi-casual raiding guild on Terokkar that is actively recruiting for core raiders, mythic+ enthusiasts, casuals, and anyone in between! We recently hit 12/12H for NWC and are in the process of fine tuning our runs to put the raid tier on farm, with hopes of testing the waters of Mythic here soon before pre-patch. Raid times are Friday and Saturday, from 7:30 - 10:30 pm and 7 - 10 pm CST respectively. We run mythic+ routinely with guildies, do some PvP here or there with the occasional transmog or mount run thrown in, help new players to the game with gear and understanding their class, and assist those looking to break into the more difficult content of the game as well. We keep a laid back atmosphere that’s accepting and welcoming of all people from all walks of life that share a common interest; World of Warcraft and gaming in general. We are not tolerant of toxic or disrespectful individuals, however, and anyone shown to be harboring ill-intent, prejudice, or disrespect to guildies will be swiftly removed from guild. Discord, guild events, a chill environment with no judgement, and a fostering of camaraderie for all! If we sound like a good home for your toon, hit us up! We’re always looking for more friendly and active people to welcome into the fold! Each of the people listed below will be glad to answer any questions you might have about the guild or ourselves, or feel free to post questions here, as well.

Uddershock-Terokkar (GM)
Banekiller-Terokkar (Co-GM)
Milkshakez-Alexstrasza (Officer)
Ceyine-Alexstrasza (Officer)
Kaerion-Alexstrasza (Officer)
Norandria-Terokkar (Raid Lead/Officer)

Greetings Vissra,
I’m a casual (wannabe raider) returning player and I play with two friends who have never raided. We were alliance and recently joined Alextraza as Horde. Easiest way to reach me is probably discord Riteous#8434, but I am currently online as Psyon. I attempted a whisper to all the names listed here, but none are on at this time.
Hope to hear from you,
Psyon, Psion, Psionic, Riteous and Foryst