Progress for the above achievement is not tracking. I verified twice that I was in Heroic Najtal and I never got credit for the 3 rares I killed. Specifically Lomelith, Slaipann, and Warbring Thal’kuur. I submitted an in-game ticket which was auto resolved with no way to open a new ticket and am posting here as the last option. I know Blizzard doesn’t read this anyway. But alas.
Same thing is happening to me. We need some devs in here to fix this and give credit, or remove this achievement from being a requirement.
I’ve been actively trying for both this and “Heroic Climate Strange: Val” to complete the meta. On my main character, the world quests for Climate Strange were not counting and the rares weren’t counting. I decided to try the WQs on an alt and it tracked just fine. I’m now attempting to farm the last two rares I need on the same alt. This is so dumb….